Re: Balloon events disappeared before reset

by acehighcooper

Original Post

Balloon events disappeared before reset

★★★ Novice

I had over 40 grey and gold balloons, over 20 blue balloons, and over 12 white balloons, and over 10,000 confetti and 40 fireworks. I looged in on the morning of the second at roughly midnight central time only for there to be no balloon events available. I emailed customer service and they said they forwarded the info but also asked me to post on here. I have the 91 Tyler Lockett and 93 Chris Johnson both on my roster and I was waiting to complete the balloon requirement to trade them in. But since the balloon events disappeared, I was not able to complete the events. Also for further clarification, the daily reset is not until 9 am central time (a 9 hour window), as I have been awake and actively playing numerous times during the daily reset.

Message 1 of 11 (688 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_David so you read everything here? It’s been 2 weeks and I’ve not received any word back. I have to list you by name to get you to read the problem now?

Message 2 of 11 (588 Views)

Community Manager

@f3j6ln86i9 There was an issue with events that became non-completable, they were extended for a day to let folks finish them. 

However after the extension and the events became completable, as far as I'm aware this is considered resolved now, especially with the currency conversion now completed. 

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I can help here. I'll try to find out more/see if anything can be done, but I suspect our hands will be tied here.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 11 (566 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_David I checked the next day and the balloon events were still not there so I don’t know how this issue can be “resolved”. All I want is the players I was near to having, those being the 95 spread Chris Johnson and the 95 spread Tyler Lockett, only then will this situation be “resolved” but until such a time, it is still a known problem.

Message 4 of 11 (547 Views)

★★★ Novice

And for clarification, it had nothing to do with the events being non completable, but it has everything to do with the events outright disappearing 9 hours before the daily reset, leaving only the confetti events visible. That is where this problem stems from

Message 5 of 11 (546 Views)

★ Apprentice

It was said everything was extended for a day, but you couldnt do anything. It had the 3 events on the right you cousnt do, no trade in and no fireworks.

Message 6 of 11 (509 Views)

★★★ Novice

Correct, the events were not there at all to complete. Only the trade ins were available. Which I couldn’t trade anything it because I needed the balloons. But as I said, I could not get the balloons because the events to get them were gone.

Message 7 of 11 (497 Views)

★★★ Novice

And for additional clarification, this happened 9 hours before the original daily reset, and I logged in the next day and there were still no confetti or firework events to be seen on the “extended” day.

Message 8 of 11 (496 Views)

★★ Guide
I agree bro EA canned the event before anyone could do anything! Typical * EA response if you ask me.
Message 9 of 11 (471 Views)

★ Expert
My brotha @acehighcooper is on a tear!!! Whoop Whoop
Message 10 of 11 (465 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More