Automatic passing glitch

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Automatic passing glitch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

There is a glitch in the game that's costing us games in any h2h mode lvl, championship and overdrive. On pass plays, as soon as you hike the ball, the qb automatically throws the ball to the left even when you don't press anything or try to hurry up and throw to another receiver. Exhausted all trouble shooting steps numerous times to no avail. Please fix this issue. Even if everybody isn't experiencing this problem (yet), it still needs to be acknowledge and addressed because it's costing people games, points, and everything else unnecessarily. This has been going on for quite sometime now. For me, about 2 weeks. And then it happens at the most inopportune times, 3rd and 4th down only. It seems like it started after the update a couple weeks ago. Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 12 (1,745 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Automatic passing glitch

Community Manager

@Humdinger504 Hi, the unprompted passes are known about and this is being looked into. 

Thanks for the post. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (1,725 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Humdinger504 Hi, the unprompted passes are known about and this is being looked into. 

Thanks for the post. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 12 (1,726 Views)

★★★ Pro

Ok thank you David.

Message 3 of 12 (1,721 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its a huge problem 

Message 4 of 12 (1,494 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@pruittbmopAre these passes going to a random receiver or always to the same one? When do these passes happen during the play?

The issue that the original post is talking about happens when your singer isn’t completely on the joystick at the beginning of the play. So when you try and move your QB, the game thinks you’re trying to throw a bullet pass to your left receiver instead. Let me know if your experience is different from this and I’ll try and help you figure something out. Standard smile

“I don’t care if a dude is purple with green breath as long as he can swing.”

Black-Champions-Logo

Message 5 of 12 (1,491 Views)

★★★ Novice
@FDWB Always to the tightend or x receiver on ps4
Message 6 of 12 (1,489 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@pruittbmopOhhh, okay. This specific forum is for Madden Mobile, so I’m not sure. Perhaps try posting on the Madden 21 forum instead? They would have a better chance of helping you out with this. I can link it for you if you would like. Standard smile

Black-Champions-Logo

Message 7 of 12 (1,487 Views)

★★★ Novice
@FDWB Great
Message 8 of 12 (1,483 Views)

★★★ Novice
@pruittbmop thank you
Message 9 of 12 (1,481 Views)

Champion
@pruittbmop No problem! The general Madden 21 forum is here.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/bd-p/madden-nfl-21-game-information-en

There seems to be other people with the same issue, as shown by this thread. In the thread they mentioned maybe having “Coach Mode” turned off will potentially prevent this from happening.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/QB-AUTOMATICALLY-THROWING-ON-HIS-OWN/m-p/9490121#M1285

Black-Champions-Logo

Message 10 of 12 (1,478 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More