Auction house

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Auction house

★★★ Pro

All of last season and so farall of this season whenever I post in the auction house my I never see any of them at all. I contacted customer service about and you know the rest of that story. All other seasons I was always ableto see my auction but since last season and now, I never see them. 

Message 1 of 7 (514 Views)

Re: Auction house

★ Expert
Yeah, same here. I can only see my listings in the my auctions tab. I can't see my league mates auctions either. For some reason our auctions aren't available to the guys in the same league.
Message 2 of 7 (475 Views)

★★★ Pro
Yea because I was about to say even when I tried locating them on my other accounts I couldn't even find them then. I would love to hear the explanation for that. The things ea does in this games just gets more and more asinine bruh.
Message 3 of 7 (469 Views)

★★★ Pro
I mean it's not like we can trade players or anything. It's been times where my league mates and I were letting each other know when we were about to put players up for auction so we can have at it if we needed or wanted to, but don't anymore because we can't even see them.
Message 4 of 7 (468 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry, i don't have an answer to this, we don't have much info on the mechanics of the AH. Just so I'm sure, your cards do sell at a normal rate, even if they don't show for you and your friends?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 7 (377 Views)

★★★ Pro
Yea they sell, but, since I don't and can't see them, I can't say for sure that they're even posted all of the time because there have been times where I've posted steals and no one bought them.
Message 6 of 7 (364 Views)

★ Expert
Yeah, they sell right.
I really think that trading between league mates should be allowed. As long as the deal is within reason I don't see an issue with that.
Message 7 of 7 (362 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More