Re: Auction house refresh delays

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Auction house refresh delays

★★★ Pro

For a couple of years now and with at least 3 different phone companies (networks), whenever I refresh the auction house I RARELY, if ever, get to see a post as soon as it's posted like everyone else. I don't get to see any new postings until they've been up for about 2 or 3 minutes already and a lot of times said posting has been bought already. And as you can see why, that leaves me with a completely unfair disadvantage. Nothing is wrong with my phone, network or coverage and it even happens on Wi-Fi. I would imagine I'm not the only one this happens too, but why does this always happen though?

Message 1 of 6 (553 Views)

Community Manager

@Humdinger504 If you try a system restart does that have any effect on this for you? Perhaps the game is caching some AH data and it isn't refreshing properly. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (532 Views)

★★★ Pro
No. It's always been like that for me no matter what I've tried, where I was and if I was using data or WiFi. If I refresh the ah 100x's I might get 1 or 2 postings to pop up the second their posted. Literally 1 or 2. It's been this way across 3 different phone companies and a handful of internet providers.
Message 3 of 6 (520 Views)

★★★ Pro
Right now I have a LG g6 android LTE 8.0.0
Message 4 of 6 (517 Views)

★ Expert
The bought items you see when you refresh are likely bought by someone's homemade snipe bot.
Yes they exist🤔
Message 5 of 6 (506 Views)

★★★ Pro
Yea I know about the bots, but, I'm talking about me not being able to see new postings until they've been up for a few minutes already.
Message 6 of 6 (431 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More