Re: Stolen coins/auction not working/tecmo bowl AI

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Re: Can't2 Access Auction House

★ Apprentice
Hacks? It was EA mistake that people took advantage of, just wish I was one of them. The least they could do is let us know, they messed the game up from last season.
Message 221 of 406 (1,403 Views)

Stolen coins/auction not working/tecmo bowl AI

★★ Novice

Auction house hasn't worked for two days.  After maintenance fix two days ago stolen 100000 coins still missing.  Is there an AI fix in the works? These are the worst in the history of madden and rivaled only by tecmo bowl.  Did you know hall of fame quarterback John Elway throws interceptions every three attempts? Did you know he fumbles about 25% of the time? Did you know he under throws receivers by about 20 yards half the time? I don't remember those issues when he played.  Did you know you can spend $200 to upgrade your team and have an average 87 all elite offensive line and you get as good run blocking and pass blocking as the average 80 line I had? Did you know that doesn't urge people to spend money on * packs on the 1 in 1000000 chance you get anything good? 

Message 222 of 406 (1,205 Views)

Auction house down

★★★ Newbie
Every time I try to buy or sell items it keeps saying that the auction house is down try again later.
Message 223 of 406 (1,217 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Tecmo Bowl, lol! That's being generous right now.
Message 224 of 406 (1,437 Views)

Why my madden moblie wont let me get on Auction house

★★★ Newbie
Why can't I get on Auction house in madden mobile
Message 225 of 406 (1,486 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

On Friday, September 25, an issue with Madden NFL Mobile produced an exploit which was used by some players to gain large numbers of Coins and Packs.

To protect the game economy, the Auction House has been shut down for an extended period of time to allow all auctions to expire naturally.

When the Auction House goes live again this week, a small number of players who have excessively large numbers of Coins and/or unopened Packs will find those totals reduced to a reasonable amount that more closely reflects their state prior to September 25.

These actions are being taken because we remain committed to doing what is necessary to protect the Madden NFL Mobile game experience for all players.

Since the game was down for a period of time as a result of this exploit, all players of Madden NFL Mobile will receive 300 Madden Cash if they login between 6:00 AM on October 1 and 6:00 AM on October 8.

You can also enjoy more Live Events this weekend with all Stamina costs reduced to 1 from 6:00 AM on October 2 until 6:00 AM on October 5 (all times Eastern).

For further information and updates, follow Madden NFL Mobile on Twitter and Facebook or visit http://help.ea.com.

*Marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png
Message 226 of 406 (2,749 Views)

Re: Lost coins after glitch

★ Novice

I agree, I didn't know about the glitch and I sold him for what he does go for and I lost my best player and the coins for him. They still haven't given me my coins or player back.

Message 227 of 406 (1,404 Views)

Missing players / items

★★★ Newbie

Will missing players / items from Friday's mess in auction house be returned?

Message 228 of 406 (1,205 Views)

Re: Missing coins Madden mobile

★★★★ Novice
You didnt earn 1 billion coins your one of the reasons the a.h. is shut down

Message 229 of 406 (1,383 Views)

Re: Auction Cash Gone

★★★ Newbie
I sold multiple elite players and had 1.5 billion coins. Now my coins and players are gone
Message 230 of 406 (1,362 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More