Re: Penalty Flag

by BEERxxRUN

Original Post

Madden mobile auction house problems!!

★★★ Newbie
My action house has been messed up for 3 days and they still haven't fixed it yet when will they fix the action house
Screenshot_20171118-105459.png
Message 21 of 60 (1,068 Views)

Auction House Is Currently Unavailable...

★★★ Newbie
Hello im sure you guys have received a lot of questions about this but on Thursday, I was flagged, and got my coins taken away. I do not sell, I dont bot. I finger snipe fair and square and I make good money but I have not cheated in anyway. However the auction house does not work for me, it’s as if I am suspended or banned from it. I find this extremely frustrating because I am missing the thanksgiving promo cause I don’t have an auction house. I would really like to know when this problem will be fixed, Or when people who were flagged can go back on to the AH. Please help Frown
Message 22 of 60 (1,110 Views)

★★ Novice
It’s nearly impossible to hack coins in madden ea is becoming a joke I haven’t been able to purchase cash for a month and they continue to close my cases
Message 23 of 60 (1,165 Views)

EA HASNT REPLIED

★★★★★ Newbie

I've emailed lets_talk@ea.com DOZENS of times in the past 10 days, and NOBODY has replied. ALL I get is an AUTOMATED email. Am I emailing the wrong email?

Message 24 of 60 (1,089 Views)

Re: EA HASNT REPLIED

★★ Novice
I emailed them earlier today I hope they reply as well. My account was suspended or something from a penalty flag warning. Problem us I don't see why I got it in the first place for simply playing the game. I can still play and BUY packs but they won't let me access the auction house for the last 4 days!
Message 25 of 60 (1,080 Views)

★★ Novice
Same thing happened to me at the beginning of the week. I guess that's what honest players get instead of the ones actually cheating. Sri locked out of the auction house and it's ridiculous. Especially with the promo going on. Have close to 5 mil in elites I'd like to sell to complete more feast players but I can't.
Message 26 of 60 (1,077 Views)

Auction House Is Currently Unavailable...

★★★ Newbie
When will the auction house be up for the users that were flagged?
Message 27 of 60 (1,106 Views)

Re: Auction House Is Currently Unavailable...

★★ Novice
Mine is still down ,
I can’t think of anything I did wrong .
I go buy and sell players like I have for years .
I’ve been buying gold players for 4-5k the days before .
I did not see any issues in that
Message 28 of 60 (1,091 Views)

Re: Auction House Is Currently Unavailable...

★★ Apprentice
It’s unbelievable, I’ve been trying to get an answer for 4 days and no one so much as acknowledged the problem. I wasn’t even flagged either.

They clearly don’t care about us customers.
Message 29 of 60 (1,085 Views)

Madden mobile auction house

★★★ Newbie
My auction house won’t work
Message 30 of 60 (1,094 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More