Arrivals

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Arrivals

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Ea.... I'm not sure what's planned (for movers), if anything at all, but, y'all ONLY selling the arrivals players is EXACTLY why people ALWAYS call y'all *, such and such, greedy and everything else they do, because these type of moves show y'all not caring at all about the player's experience this season and last at all. As a fan and player, NONE of us could care less about the business side of these types of decisions, ESPECIALLY since we're already spending unnecessary money on these products that y'all have decreased in value, but upped in price. I can't say y'all will never learn because these type of things constantly happen, so y'all are making a consciously sound effort and decision to do these things no matter how much we share our displeasure for them across these social platforms. Y'all didn't even have the decency to drop affordable players for other loyal, but less capable players. Like one topic for another post said, "it's like beating a dead horse." And one thing y'all do besides those things to support people's idea of ea is not interacting, being transparent on what's going on and why. You wouldn't do that to an investor (at least I hope not), so why do that to your customers, who are in a sense, investors who continuously and faithfully invest in this game and franchise?

Message 1 of 2 (398 Views)

Re: Arrivals

★★★ Newbie
Because they dont care, AND WILL KEEP DOING IT, UNLESS NO ONE PLAYS IT, THEN THEY MAKE NO MONEY, AND LOSE MONEY PAYING THE PEOPLE TO MAKE IT, IM NOT PLAYING NEXT YEAR, F THAT
Message 2 of 2 (347 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More