Re: According to ea...

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

Accepted Solution

According to ea...

★★★ Pro

Apparently, according to ea, our players do not jump or otherwise go for the ball simply because they don't have an animation for it smh. They do not fight for the ball because they did not make an animation for for it. But the defense does. This is part of why we get so upset and a lot have even quit. 

Message 1 of 5 (816 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

I think I play more out of habit and loyalty to my league that actually for enjoyment. It wasn't always like that.
But I'm gonna give em this season to see all of their blunders and pray desperately that next year they put out a product where our gaming experience is a real focus.
Give us a game we love and we will spend the money. Forcing us to pay in order to compete really turns us off.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (643 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro
@thegatorfan122 so ea said our football players in this football game do NOT go for and fight for the ball simply because they don't have an ANIMATION for it. Mind you this is a FOOTBALL game franchise that's been around for 30 plus years, they made us upgrade our devices for this and most of us can't even play it on the medium to high settings because of the lagging and everything else. Our wr's, te's and rb's do NOT go for the ball solely because ea did not make an animation for it. I know you've been "on vacation" and missed it, but I thought that was something you should know. Welcome back by the way.
Message 2 of 5 (682 Views)

★ Expert
No, not true.. BS.. Because I have seen my players jump, spin and flip through the air after the ball. The animations are there. I don't buy that for a second. And if that were the case you would think that by now they would have added those animations just to shut us up.
Message 3 of 5 (665 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

..... That's ea for ya. I forget which one of them it was that said it but it was on muthead a couple of weeks ago. But that just goes to show you where ea is with us and this game. We're at a point with a $4 billion dollar gaming company that has been making a football game for 30 plus years, tell us that our football players don't go for and fight for the ball because they didn't make an animation for it. But the defense does though. ...... This is where we're at with these people. With all of the money we spend with them. With all of the time and effort we put into this game. All of our loyalty and faith in this game and company. As much and as long as we've stuck with and stayed by even with as bad as things have been last season and this one. What could the reason be for not having animations for football players to CATCH the football? They hold us to a much higher standard than themselves and we're the ones who're just supposed to be enjoying this game. If something goes wrong on their behalf we get a pro pack no matter what. A glitch in our favor gets fixed in 5-15 minutes. But it's ok for them to do stuff like that and then "things take time". I spent $230 on the color clash event and only got 57 gold players out of it. I played the toty events over 5k times and only got about 10-15 emblems, 1-3 badges on average and absolutely no players. Outside of me just loving Madden mobile (definitely not as much lately slowly losing it) there's no real reason to play. It's not really fun or rewarding anymore.

Message 4 of 5 (650 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

I think I play more out of habit and loyalty to my league that actually for enjoyment. It wasn't always like that.
But I'm gonna give em this season to see all of their blunders and pray desperately that next year they put out a product where our gaming experience is a real focus.
Give us a game we love and we will spend the money. Forcing us to pay in order to compete really turns us off.

Message 5 of 5 (644 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More