A prime example of the false nature of things

by Humdinger504

Original Post

A prime example of the false nature of things

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

This is the type of team we lose to and that uses spam plays. How many times have we made post like this in vain? I found myself getting upset at this every single day every single time I tried to play overdrive. And this isn't even (by no means, not even close) the only problem with the game. Nothing has been resolved inn this games yet. There are plenty other platforms with people posting about these very same issues and others. Leave it to ea to do nothing about the problems at hand but still want to roll out new stuff. The foundation of the game isn't even sturdy. 

Screenshot_2018-09-29-06-52-39.png
Message 1 of 7 (475 Views)

Re: A prime example of the false nature of things

★★ Apprentice
If seen it many times as well, Its getting real,old real fast. Makes no since to train players or upgrade captains or coaches when a player that appears to be not doing it at all can do this very thing to your team, when we play this game each and every day hours a day and do nothing less than constantly build up our teams to be defeated by these types of players.
Do something with the BS part of the game EA, it's the worst thing you have ever done with this game. Look at what your surveys are saying and do something before all your loyal gamers quit.
Message 2 of 7 (455 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'm not trying to be mean to EA (this time) just calling it like I see it. THEY HAD THE GAME WROTE THIS WAY! They have to make sure they give the top spots to people they know or even PAY to sell their games. The developers have put in so many glitch players and "algorithms" (code for BS to rip common players off with) it is blatant, in your face, they got the huevos to not even try to hide it because the sheep keep coming to the slaughter and padding their pockets. You want a change, QUIT PAYING. But with all these full-on Legends teams out there....its not gonna stop. But you can keep this in mind, if you spent money last year....what do you have now from it?

Message 3 of 7 (438 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have to add this though after some thought and stupidly playing Overdrive. I run the spread and it has been decimated. You can run a play more than maybe twice before the whole friggin team is up your rear before you get the ball. I cant help but think these changes come from people whining about "spam" plays. I have one of the if not THE FASTEST base RBs in Leveon Bell and David Johnson. It's gotten to the point where I believe an OT could outrun either one. Why? Because me using the strong players is being called "spamming". When Leveon Bell has a 15 yd lead and 3 LBs with a top spd of 79 catches him at 88spd. Its BS but I guess whiners would call it a Good upgrade.

Message 4 of 7 (431 Views)

★ Expert
Whiners? Do you think you could run the same play 5 times in a row on a real football field without the defense adjusting to stop you? There are plenty of plays in your playbook. Learn your other plays and you wont have to worry about the defense making an adjustment to stop 1 play.
I run the spread too and believe me every play in that playbook can be used effectively. Except the 2 point plays. Those are terrible.
Message 5 of 7 (422 Views)

★★★ Pro

@thegatorfan122 he's the exact person we're talking about who uses one or two plays and gets upset that people want the game to be based on skill. Madden has always touted to be a game that closely mimics real football, not blitz style fantasy football. He says we're "whining" about the game being to simple minded and he's mad that they're are people who want the game to be based on skill and you have to actually learn how to play. What's the point of an entire playbook? What's the point of schemes? I was ok with counters last season, I just didn't like how you can get hit 4 times in a row by 5, 10 15% counters. 

Message 6 of 7 (399 Views)

★ Expert
My league is now playing the 16th ranked MM league. Every one of their teams spam 1 play....they sprinkle in a different play once or twice a drive but mainly just that one single play. Every team, not just a few of them, their entire league spams 1 play. And of course when we get upset and say something about it they get all defensive and started getting hostile.
Unfortunately until EA fixes their broken predictive AI spammers will spam and if that's what it takes to be a top 100 league I'd rather not be in it because we wont play that way.
But to be called a whiner about it in a post that's nothing but one big whine is hilarious.
Message 7 of 7 (383 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More