A clarification on League Aces

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: A clarification on League Aces

★ Guide

@EA_David  Shocking!!  haha...  I commend you for the follow-up on this, although I doubt it's going to help.

Message 11 of 14 (2,264 Views)

★★ Guide

Right I know how this Ace thing works but as I posted on another form it’s still not crediting my total.

i had 122 brown strength tokens. Our league was just ranked up and I chose 2 brown strength tokens, this should take me to 124 correct? When I checked i’m Still on 122, so I went to the item exchange to see if the little blighters were hiding in there but there’s nothing.

This has been happening on and off for the entire season, I am not going mad I’ve checked this and kept a spreadsheet (Sad I know) to track this.

So my question is how is this fixed? 

Btw it’s not just ACE token this is happening too.

Message 12 of 14 (2,242 Views)

Community Manager

@acehighcooper Did you happen to get any timestamps for when these tokens were claimed?

If we can prove that there's an issue here of course this is something we want to fix, and if you want to DM me any info you have on this I'd appreciate it.

Any time we've been able to take a deep dive there's been confusion over the system, or not enough info to prove it either way, but I'm not saying that this is definitely not happening. 

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 14 (2,231 Views)

Champion

2 things:

1. It takes way way too long to earn Aces to convert them to player and/or the players earned aren’t commensurate with the OVR increases as the season progresses.

2. When you spend 500 Aces and you’re close to achieving a player it usually doesn’t pay out the ones you need.

i get the objective is to spread the love around but this is an algorithm you can modify!

Thanks!

Message 14 of 14 (715 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More