A clarification on League Aces

by EA_David

Original Post

A clarification on League Aces

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi guys, I've noticed that there's quite a bit of confusion out there about buying the League Aces players, and I hope I can clear things up. 

There are the 3 types of currencies involved.

League Crowns: These are earned by playing League Survival or League v League, and are spendable on the Core section of the League store.

League Aces: These are the actual currency that is spent on the player packs in the ACC/AGI/AWR/JMP/SPD/STR sections of the store. Tier 1 players are 75 Aces, Tier 2 are 125 Aces, and so on, you'll see the price at the bottom of the player card, as with any other prices on the store. You'll see your balance of Aces in the top right of the store page. 

modaces.PNG

You will earn League Aces by exchanging your Ace Vouchers. This will normally happen automatically when you get them, but sometimes you may need to manually convert a voucher in the Exchange. An example would be when you get a voucher from the League bank. 

Ace Vouchers: These come in 6 varieties: ACC/AGi/AWR/JMP/SPD/STR. These are earned by opening packs with League Crowns, can be grabbed from the league bank, and from completing events. 

Their purpose is to unlock the ability to purchase the Ace players, and to be converted into League Aces. These are not spendable.

Once you acquire some, your "Vouchers acquired" counter will count up for the appropriate attribute. This will never decrease, think of it as a lifetime count.

On this account, I've gained 16 STR vouchers in the lifetime of the account, for example.

modstr.PNG

When I hit 75 STR vouchers acquired, I'll have the option to purchase this player for 75 League Aces.

Please let us know if you have any questions/any thing we can further clarify.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 1 of 14 (6,806 Views)

Re: A clarification on League Aces

★★★★ Apprentice

I can no longer buy a league ace daily in the store for 75 crowns. It tells me that the limit has been reached. It has been 4 days now.

Message 2 of 14 (6,405 Views)

Community Manager

@starwarsgeek1217 Thank you for the post. 

Can I gather the following info?

UID: (you'll find this on your settings page)
Region:
Platform:

I assume it shows as 1 of 1 bought, like if you'd made the purchase earlier in the day? It sounds like your last purchase was the day before the Most Feared event release, is this the case?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 14 (6,380 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, it shows as if I have purchased the ACE for the day when I have not. I believe it was the day before the Fear promo started the last time I was able to get one. As for your questions:

I have attached a screen shot with my UID

Region: New Jersey, USA (or if something else please explain)

Platform: Android (Samsung Galaxy S8+)

Thanks

Screenshot_20181022-083226_Overdrive.jpg
Message 4 of 14 (6,366 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same here
Message 5 of 14 (6,356 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_David, so is the number at the top right “ace 31” that you circled in red, your total number aces (of all 6 types) at any given time?
Message 6 of 14 (6,185 Views)

Community Manager

@thekingofpain That number is your current spendable currency. 

This will go up as you gain/exchange the attribute vouchers, but unlike the attribute vouchers, this will go down as you spend the currency.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 14 (6,143 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just as of today I’m missing speed aces. I just got a  300 again to get 85 ward and should have just over 300 aces. I know bc I’ve been keeping close track of this a few times a day... everytime I open the game. But, it seems there’s some kind of new bug with all the ovr 91 ace players being released sometime today. 

B4BD5105-EE9F-4417-9726-3F033334E2C2.jpeg
Message 8 of 14 (6,011 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah this happened to me too...I sent them a case off ea help and like always I get told we forwarded it to the proper people and they r looking into it...yeah whatever...such a joke

Message 9 of 14 (5,959 Views)

Community Manager

@thekingofpain Hi, it looks like your balance took a hit with a purchase of the AWR Ace Kirk Cousins. The League aces in the top right are a generic spendable currency, and in this case it looks like you spent some of them on the AWR player. 

@b00nd0cksaint1 Please take a look at the initial post in the thread, from what I can see on your account the system is working correctly.

If you have any further questions please let me know and I'll try to clear things up. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 14 (5,844 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More