Re: A bug in UL claim

by SleepingDragon

Original Post

A bug in UL claim

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Instead of being able to claim the free 40 UL tickets, it is trying to spend.  The most recent update introduced this bug.  I tried synching my game to another phone from iOS to Android and same issue...

bug01.jpg

bug02.jpg

Message 1 of 5 (384 Views)

★★★ Pro
Well since there aren't any currencies listed, you probably won't get charged anything. Have you at least clicked yes to see? This is one of those situations where they would have to reimburse you if you're charged anything for those "FREE" ul tickets.
Message 2 of 5 (369 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It did the same to me but I received the free ones and wasn't charged anything

Message 3 of 5 (349 Views)

★★ Novice

Did tried to claim it a number of times previously and tried it again now.  A claim reward shows up and it claims with 0 UL.  None taken out and no gain.  It’s bugged...

Message 4 of 5 (340 Views)

★★★ Pro
Have you contacted customer service already? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? Close out the game, the entire window and any and all other apps, and clear your cache. If that doesn't work, force restart your device. If that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall the game. If that doesn't work, maybe and hopefully, there's just a lag in the system and it'll pop back up and you'll be able to get them again.
Message 5 of 5 (334 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More