85 ovr E. Walls with 85 speed ran me (97spd) down from 70 yards behind..

by Humdinger504

Original Post

85 ovr E. Walls with 85 speed ran me (97spd) down from 70 yards behind..

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

For the life of me I can't ever get anyone from ea too address this and I've been posting about this all season long. I've even gotten banned for this but the game keeps doing these things proving the ratings don't mean anything. If Alvin Kamara has a 97 spd 98 acc and e. Walls only 85, how is it possible this manwas able to run me down from 70 yards behind me and I'm running straight, clean and untouched down field? You guys should really start letting us post videos here man. They'll really capture how and why. 

And while I'm thinking about it, not only that, but, why do y'all have it where our teammates never block for us? I probably would not have even noticed it if my teammate that's right there would have blocked him. But he didn't and they never do. 

Screenshot_2019-02-22-08-48-10.png
Screenshot_2019-02-22-08-47-40.png
Screenshot_2019-02-22-08-47-27.png
Message 1 of 4 (501 Views)

Re: 85 ovr E. Walls with 85 speed ran me down from 70 yards behind..

★★★ Pro

It's like a 2001 Toyota Corolla beating a anything with a hemi in a race. 

Screenshot_2019-02-22-09-32-02.png
Screenshot_2019-02-22-09-32-14.png
Screenshot_2019-02-22-09-32-19.png
Message 2 of 4 (482 Views)

Re: 85 ovr E. Walls with 85 speed ran me down from 70 yards behind..

★★★ Pro

E. Walls 

This stuff happens all of the time.

Screenshot_2019-02-22-09-37-40.png
Message 3 of 4 (478 Views)

Re: 85 ovr E. Walls with 85 speed ran me (97spd) down from 70 yards behind..

★★★ Pro
I can't even pretend like I wasn't upset about this. I get upset about this every time it happens. For 1, not only is it not supposed to happen, it's not even possible if the ratings mean anything and we're not being screwed over with them into spending money and then justifying these prices. Number 2, this literally ALWAYS happens literally. Like clockwork. It's guaranteed to happen every time. All you have to do is pay attention to who tackles you and then go back and look at their attribute ratings. 3, we can't ever get anyone from ea to acknowledge not just these post, but, the problem in general. At least stop it from happening and let the ratings mean what they say and translate to the field all of the time and not just when the game decides when it's who's turn to win and who's to lose. Once you start paying attention to this you'll start to see how big and much of a problem it truly is and how often (all of the time) it happens. We spend a lot of our real, hard earned money on these players for crying out loud. This is one thing that should never happen.
Message 4 of 4 (465 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More