Re: xf program exchange III

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

xf program exchange III

★★★★★ Apprentice

I exchange players and get 93 ovr Herbert from S5.

Has anyone run into the same problem?

Message 1 of 14 (521 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@itsmraj2u

Received confirmation the sets should be fixed now.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 14 (438 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

@KopiZiom 

@EA_Blueberry 

same thing, I traded in two NYE 91s and got S5 Jimmy Ward instead of an S6.

Message 2 of 14 (501 Views)

X-Factor - Turn in players 10 Base or Program players level 80+

★★★ Novice

There's not one from S1, S2, S3 that work for 94 MLB!!!

I know for a fact in previous S1, S2, S3 etc...the lowest level players that were on one of the 4 teams accepted for the 10 required would work in the collect 5 also. 

This has to be the absolute worst year of inconsistency & flat out incompetence shown by the individuals responsible for delivering such a error filled product. Every consider that if you could make a game that had very little to no glitches, ridiculous features that have no business being in this game like (forefit) ... More people might spend money. OMG increased revenue? No way  (sarcasm off)

Message 3 of 14 (470 Views)

Community Manager

@itsmraj2u  @KopiZiom 

I just got on shortly ago from the weekend and the team was made aware of this. They were looking to fix it asap. I'm checking to confirm whether it's been already fixed or not. 

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 14 (453 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry 

No sir, it has not.  I have zero unclaimed items and zero 91+ S6 cards as of 1:23pm eastern on March 1, 2021

Message 5 of 14 (443 Views)

Community Manager
@itsmraj2u

Received confirmation the sets should be fixed now.
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 14 (439 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry 

That’s good news going forward but what about the redemption we made over the weekend that didn’t award an S6 91+? I got another Jimmy Ward S5 and checked unclaimed items, my items and the sets, still no replacement S6.

So how do we get the S6 we traded in for but never received?

Message 7 of 14 (425 Views)

Community Manager

@itsmraj2u 

Please contact our Support team via in-game or on Twitter so they can help assist in granting you the pack if they can indeed verify the correct content wasn't originally received. We apologize you were impacted by this and appreciate you letting me know on the forums so it can be flagged down to the team. 

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 14 (420 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry 

35-minutes, 20 seconds on the phone with Help and they couldn’t figure it out.  Said they’re send it on to the next team to see if they can verify the redemption and then figure out how to send me the 91+ S6.

I offered to walk them through this thread but in a third world country, that was beyond their work center’s permissions to get to these threads from their work station.

And so ... 🤷🏽‍♂️

Message 9 of 14 (402 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @itsmraj2u 

Can you try reaching out to our Twitter team so they can help assist in granting you the correct reward pack? 

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 14 (395 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More