why are running offenses favored so heavily in l v l?

by Sp3w4567

Original Post

why are running offenses favored so heavily in l v l?

★★★★ Guide

most players go run heavy in l v l to avoid being EA'd.  why are passing offenses punished In l v l?

if you build a passing offense to use in other modes you are handicapped in l v l.  you have fewer run plays to choose from so it's hard to mix up play calling.  then there is the EA classic qb refuses to throw. one we all love is the wide open wr drop or the safety on the opposite side of the field 30-40 yards away magically closing just in time to tip or pic the ball. another EA classic, open wr but throw to wrong receiver or massive over throw to go directly to the safety for the pic. don't forget when throwing to a wr that's 15 - 20 yards beyond any lb  without fail the lb will easily jump to tip if not pic the ball. on top of that now WRs are starting to fumble, including rice.

while with rushing you can easily gain 3-6 yards and often break off 10+ yard gains. in running offenses the hb almost never fumbles so there is little to no risk of turning over the ball.

these issues come up in other modes but in l v l it is unmistakably evident.   I still pass in l v l but like everyone else I play it safe and run more than any other time in the game.. it just gets repetitive and boring.

l v l and running isn't the issue. the issue is EA continuing to ignore well documented issues and refusing to correct them.

#deleteoverdrive 

#teamarena 

Message 1 of 3 (327 Views)

Re: why are running offenses favored so heavily in l v l?

Champion
@Sp3w4567 I wish I could run but can’t! I use exclusively Vertical Long passes only except 1st and goal I’ll use Short Pass. Since Vertical needs 3 TD Passes to reach goals I pass exclusively and win 75% of time. I’m rarely matched with better players but lose to players with more power!
Message 2 of 3 (278 Views)

Re: why are running offenses favored so heavily in l v l?

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Sp3w4567 I had 5 downs in lvl against a top 200 team yesterday that luck just stood there I couldn't pass it to any receiver i just kept running and nothing ended up taking huge losses on downs and only put up 8 , we played them a few days prior and I put up 22 on the same player, it sucks when you're trying to be competitive and stuff like the happens over and over and over again with no acknowledgement from ea

#deleteoverdrive
Message 3 of 3 (267 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More