voice of reason , anybody??

by Bird0662

Original Post

voice of reason , anybody??

★★★★★ Apprentice

Someone please be the voice of reason with the developers....OVERDRIVE IS GARBAGE!!!!!! 

There is no way a logical person cannot see that overdrive is rigged beyond repair . I started the day ranked #118 ( I'm fine with being in the top 500 it's where my skill level is ) but as I ended tonight I'm now ranked #1687 . I've been in h.o.f for about 3 days floating around the top 500 and all of a sudden I cant complete a pass , get sacked on every pa pass , cant rush for 8 yards, ( I some how get tackled at 7 yards ). I can catch a pass in the middle of the end zone but 87 obj takes 1 GIANT STEP out of bounds to the right ? 87 luck over throws , under throws . Jerry rice , obj and marquise brown wont even attempt to look for the ball , let alone fight for it . 

Some people love overdrive , but after facebook pages , twitter , you tube , reddit and other major forums the majority hates overdrive and feel like its is rigged full of bots , hackers and predetermined outcomes . 

Here's my idea 1 of 2 things do away with overdrive all together ( there's nothing realistic about it ) or my suggestion offer the same rewards in arena,  but players can choose to play only one or the other per week time line , once you're committed to over drive that's where you're staying until it's over,  same with arena,

ea is asking too much of people that cant spend all day and night on overdrive and be kicked out of top rewards because we dont have 400 wins . Its ridiculous , arena is a better test of skill and defensive strategy .

Also implement some sort of anti hacking code that keeps cheaters out , there is absolutely no way some one should get 400+ points for a pass , I dont care what tactics they're using....rant over 

Message 1 of 2 (215 Views)

Re: voice of reason , anybody??

★★★★ Guide
@Bird0662 YES!!!! all of this!!!!!
I'm on the remove OD from the game train. EA has refused to fix OD, or for that matter an of the issues in the game, so I say just delete OD and focus on arena.
at a minimum arena should offer the same level rewards as OD
Message 2 of 2 (187 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More