Combine live event keeps giving me the same cards... Please Update. .

by TymaxS

Original Post

the conbin live event it keeps on giv me the same cards every time.

★ Novice
all I need is the 20,40 and60 meter sprint to finish up the collection for each of them but you never give me the sprinting events. But it alway gives me all the other cards but them
Message 1 of 6 (376 Views)

Re: the conbin live event it keeps on giv me the same cards every time.

★★★★ Guide
Yup, me too. I have over 200 duplicates on my bench.
Message 2 of 6 (354 Views)

Combine live event keeps giving me the same cards... Please Update. .

★★★★ Novice
Keep getting the same cards. I need these 3 cards asap.. Please...40 yard dash, 20 yard shuttle and 60 yard shuttle.
Message 3 of 6 (374 Views)

Re: Combine live event keeps giving me the same cards... Please Update. .

★★★ Newbie
I just need the 20 shuttle. I've played 50+ times today for 1 card and got the same 6 cards every time. I spent money today so I could play it over and over. Starting to disappoint me that they give out so little... I see people with 103 teams and I can only guess they devote their life and money to scamming the auctions. I don't have time and it would be nice if I ever got thrown a bone in this game. I have worked like a dog to get to 97 overall and now i never see a high coin collectible or elite over 93... That won't help me... It's auction or nothing if I want to improve now because no help from EA on making the good stuff more available randomly...
Message 4 of 6 (344 Views)

Re: the conbin live event it keeps on giv me the same cards every time.

★★★★ Novice
Same here I don't think they exist
Message 5 of 6 (319 Views)

Re: Combine live event keeps giving me the same cards... Please Update. .

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem. All I need is the 60 yard shuttle and after spending money and playing it over and over, I'm getting the same cards but never the one I actually need to complete my set! I'm beginning to think it's a scam!
Message 6 of 6 (248 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More