signature series - and everything that doesnt work properly since [bugs]

by thalastg

Original Post

signature series - and everything that doesnt work properly since [bugs]

★★★ Apprentice
  1. lvl search - there are no matchups to be found. none. (the benching/unavailable feature could be vastly improved but thats another topic)
  2. master series training camp - the 6th event constantly crashes after it loads into the event and it do show the 'primary objectives screen with power indication'. as soon as you touch the screen it crashes instantly. app restart & flushing ram did nothing (the 4th & 5th event in the chain worked normally / stage 1 training camp) [do the camp-chain for the 3rd(?) time i think, never had problems]
  3. no player power shown on frontside of cards
  4. the overdrive pack points was reseted to zero
  5. the euro servers are still a joke btw. permanent ntos. i pmd a few times with EA_David but no really noticeable improvements so far. maybe slightly
  6. i'm sure there are points 6, 7, 8 & 9 but thats it on top of my head for now

thx for your time reading

Message 1 of 6 (387 Views)

Re: signature series - and everything that doesnt work properly since [bugs]

★★★ Apprentice

1. still no matches found

2. event still crashes even after clean reinstall

7. the overdrive pack now showing a tier - but the pack itself to open is, like before, still silver

Message 2 of 6 (369 Views)

★ Expert
@thalastg I don't know what is up with the silver tiered silver overdrive packs. I wish they would increase in tier as you did. It might make overdrive more worth playing... A little
Message 3 of 6 (360 Views)

★★ Novice

Yea pretty annoying when it says you are supposed to get a gold pack and you keep getting silver packs...

Message 4 of 6 (354 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@thegatorfan122  unfortunatly i dont think that there would be a significant positive effect. lets be real, if you get 15 stamina & 1850 coins & 300 patches or 25 stamina & 2500 coins & 400 patches wont change anything about this gamemode, not short nor long term. (these numbers are pure fiction and just for demonstration purposes to get my point across- wisely chosen to not be in ea's favor lol)

on the other hand the silly undervalueing of these packs can have a negative effect, i can see that. if you dont pay out what it says it should, people can easly feel 'ripped off' - even if we talk about the completely comical difference of a few coins,10 stamina and a handfull patches. (they grind - see a gold/elite pack symbol - click - poooofff, and open a silver one). the few hundred hard grinding, time & dineros wasting, 24/7 hof guys would play this idiotic mode for 5 hours straight even at a imminent nuclear meltdown and dont care about this pack at all imo.

short - its imho just a noob move to change the icon but not the actual content of these packs

Message 5 of 6 (332 Views)

★ Expert
@thalastg Yeah I agree... That's really lame
Message 6 of 6 (309 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More