by Mmadj

Original Post

*possible bug *Madden mobile crashing during Xfactor TE challenge

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Message 1 of 6 (445 Views)

Re: Madden mobile crashing during Xfactor TE challenge

★ Expert
@Mmadj I don't think this challenge is designed to have you throw past the line. It kind of defeats the purpose of the challenge. Just throw the ball on the right side of the line and run thru the mines like it's designed. It's pretty easy to do.
Message 2 of 6 (423 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@thegatorfan122 Its not the challenge that's the issue it's the fact that the game crashes on itself whenever such a thing is attempted
Message 3 of 6 (419 Views)

★ Expert
@Mmadj That's my point. It only crashes when you attempt to accomplish the event by subverting the challenge. The challenge is to catch the ball and run through the mines. Not throw the ball over the mines. If you play the event the way it was intended to be played it doesn't crash.
Message 4 of 6 (417 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@thegatorfan122 Again these kinds of things shouldn't be happening
Last year they ran the same drill with the reciever occasionally taking off the game didn't glitch rather it would tell you that needed to do the drill right and if the challenge wasn't intended for that then why are you able to send the reciever option the run? I understand you feel this is cheating of a a sort but I'm even encountering the issue short throwing so 🤷🏽‍♂️
Message 5 of 6 (412 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@thegatorfan122 I was also told to post this as a possible bug so doing my due diligence
Message 6 of 6 (411 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More