Re: phenoms banner unlock!?!?!

by EA_David

Original Post

phenoms banner unlock!?!?!

★★★★ Guide

I have completed 2 phenom sets and both players are on my team. why is the phenoms banner still locked?

Screenshot_20190903-173125.png
Screenshot_20190903-173317.png
Screenshot_20190903-173322.png
Message 1 of 15 (809 Views)

Community Manager

@Sp3w4567 Looks like a bug alright, thanks for flagging. Do you recall when you unlocked the Phenom cards in question? Are they still on your team?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 15 (781 Views)

★ Expert
@EA_David I was just coming on here to report the same thing. I have a flashback, 2 Legends, a phenom and have played more than 20 team history series. I should have every banner but the grand Master unlocked.
I guess we will have to aquire these players after we got the nameplate, which is probably unlikely for a lot of us. At least for a while. We're not going to be focusing on these sets while we have a promo to grind.
It's not a major deal, it's just cosmetics, but I wouldn't mind the nameplate banners being retroactive so I have the option of using the ones I have already earned.
Message 3 of 15 (778 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_David yes i still have both phenom players on my team. i also have 2 legend players on my team that i aquired by completing their sets. when signatures were first released i bought a pack and pulled shaquem griffin. I sold signature shaquem griffin on the ah.
don't remember for sure when I completed the sets. 2 maybe 3 weeks ago
Message 4 of 15 (767 Views)

★ Expert
@Sp3w4567 I don't think it really matters when you got them. I don't think these banners will unlock unless we complete the appropriate set after we got the nameplate unless ea makes a change to make it retroactive.
Message 5 of 15 (761 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@thegatorfan122 I think you are right gator. I think it should be retroactive. no reason we shouldn't get credit for getting things done early.
Message 6 of 15 (756 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_David any update on this
Message 7 of 15 (695 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EA_David here are screen shots of my off and defense. I should have all banners except the Strahan. any news on this?

Screenshot_20190908-133802.png
Screenshot_20190908-133816.png
Screenshot_20190908-133840.png
Message 8 of 15 (656 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_David still waiting for my banners to be available
Message 9 of 15 (612 Views)

★ Expert
@Sp3w4567 I don't think it's gonna happen bro 😔
Message 10 of 15 (596 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More