mm20 exactly same fake just in new fasion

by germy88509

Original Post

Accepted Solution

mm20 exactly same fake just in new fasion

★★★ Newbie

ea still continues dehonest its name, team\players overall, team power, players level, captains, coaches, deffensive strategy, schemes have absolutely no effect in the game, just false words to mask DDA is not working correctly and doesn matter on game participation, players are just watching preprogrammed scenario movies and cant do anything to change the result, no bigger differences between players with different ovr as promised

i played 104 overdrive games yet, only one game i played against +1 ovr team, usually im more than +3 ovr {team overall + players ovr} and my win rate is about 53% {53 wins / 51 loses} exactly as they noticed they try to keep win rate on about 50%

my question is, for what we have to play this game?, grind currencies and upgrade our teams if its unpossible to get higher win rate?

im not a young boy so dont tell my an fairytale, its second ovedrive season im playing by two different accounts {one is my personal best account about 76ovr  and second one is just for to compare about 62 ovr but theres no significant difference between win rates}

so last year you have achieved i did not pay to you for anything, this season you have achieved i quit this season in record time

one word about last season draft promo,

in a preseason time when the biggest action of nfl is draft, when all around the world people are speaking about most exciting event ea was focusing on easter promo, and draft promo has started just couple of days before draft, no time to enjoy this promo, i dont care how long the draft promo lasts after 32nd ovr pick, the fun stops right after that pick, maybe its time to give away nfl and nflpa rights to another gaming company which will focus on nfl instead on eggs chasing 

btw, im watching programs about pc and console games and on one episode an ea game has been tested and rated, the testers rated that game and they said, really nice game should to be awarded by 8 stars of 10 but we can give 5 stars of maximum because its ea, no another explanations just laugh, 

so on the base of my last two years of experiences of ea i decided im not gonna buy anything of ea trademark till i will be satisfied and becomingly awarded on madden mobile

see you next season storytellers  

Message 1 of 7 (1,067 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: mm20 exactly same fake just in new fasion

★★★ Apprentice
hello mr. germy88509,

thank you for writing us. we ensure you the game is working correctly. to fully exhaust the potential of the game we advise you to spend $5k, or equivalent in €, to max out your win rate. its in the game - just unlock it. we support visa, mastercard, diners club, amex, paypal, skrill, wire, apple cash, amazon coin,...

yours truly,

thalastg
[1st tier chief in command head officer of everything related]

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,057 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice
hello mr. germy88509,

thank you for writing us. we ensure you the game is working correctly. to fully exhaust the potential of the game we advise you to spend $5k, or equivalent in €, to max out your win rate. its in the game - just unlock it. we support visa, mastercard, diners club, amex, paypal, skrill, wire, apple cash, amazon coin,...

yours truly,

thalastg
[1st tier chief in command head officer of everything related]
Message 2 of 7 (1,058 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In order to compete with the demand for low-cost clothing, designers are being driven to make cut corners and, in order to keep costs down, they use cheaper fabrics and forgo the design features that make something feel different and special.

Message 3 of 7 (834 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If consumers find spelling or grammatical errors or both in user manuals, cover boxes of the product or elsewhere, there is a very high probability of the product being fake. Substandard quality of the product: Counterfeit products tend to have cheap and unoriginal substitutes in place of authentic ones.

Message 4 of 7 (582 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Heavy-duty general-purpose multimeter with clear and easy-to-read LCD display. Features data-hold function, temperature probe and diode test facility. Housed in rugged rubber boot with integral stand. Supplied with full set of leads and probes.

Measures:
• AC and DC Voltage
• DC Current
• Resistance
• Temperature
• Audible Continuity
• Diode/Transistor Verification Mode.

Message 5 of 7 (466 Views)

★ Novice

Heavy-duty general-purpose multimeter with clear and easy-to-read LCD display. Features data-hold function, temperature probe and diode test facility. Housed in rugged rubber boot with integral stand. Supplied with full set of leads and probes.

Message 6 of 7 (450 Views)

★ Novice

In the Start Itself , let us tell you our philosophy. Sometimes if collection is cancelled from the designer or the collection is not available for any reason , we will SAY SORRY TO YOU and refund the AMOUNT , instead of sending you fake COPY! WE Hate FAKE COPIES , WE HATE REPLICA, we LOVE ORIGINALS – This is why the Fashion Station is what it is today – SYMBOL OF TRUST!

Message 7 of 7 (245 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More