Re: lets expand arena!!

by Sp3w4567

Original Post

lets expand arena!!

★★★★ Guide

many of us enjoy playing arena. we would like to see arena expand in the game. most of us prefer arena to OD. the problem is arena doesn't have much importance. 

we would like to see arena have a similar ranking/ reward system to OD. we would like arena to offer rewards on par with what's earned in OD.

someone, I think @thegatorfan122 , suggested OD and arena seasons start at the same time. players have to choose to play one or the other for that given season.

many in the community believe this would vastly improve the game.

@EA_Blueberry 

@EA_David 

@EA_Barry 

if it's possible to forward this on and share with developers we would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Message 1 of 8 (594 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Sp3w4567I agree. We've been saying this for the longest. They said we'd never have to play od for any reason if we didn't want to and they turn around and make it to where we don't have a choice but to play it.

Message 2 of 8 (579 Views)

★ Expert
@Sp3w4567 I'm definitely down with making arena as important as overdrive. More people like this mode. I do not understand why they just will not understand that their fantasy point scoring mode is broken and most people are not playing it any more than they have to.
An expanded arena would be fantastic and would make the community much happier than a forced overdrive.
There were 3 phases of arena up on day one. We are currently in the middle of the last one. Hopefully after this last arena season they will roll out something better.
I would honestly love to see some draft arena tournaments like we had last year. For some reason I always loved being able to draft my own team.
It mixed things up and made it more interesting.
Message 3 of 8 (550 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Sp3w4567 read all the posts ea!! This is what we all want!!
Message 4 of 8 (513 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I wouldn't even mind od if ea stayed out of it and just let the better player win ....if my team is getting beat because it's a garbage team , I will upgrade my team , but in today's everybody gets a trophy world they dont want to push the casual players out so the guys that are in between the hardcore grinders and the casuals get screwed again , the majority of players fit in between the 2 I mentioned before , were just stuck in the middle 

Message 5 of 8 (499 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Bird0662 ea has refused to even acknowledge this issues with OD so forget about them trying to fix it. I gave up on it.
if they would expand arena like we are asking then we can skip playing OD
Message 6 of 8 (490 Views)

★ Expert
@Sp3w4567 It would be nice to have the option.

Another problem with overdrive that no one is talking about is that it creates bad play calling tendencies in lvl. When you play that fast paced pass first type of game in OD it doesn't translate well in lvl.

But I guess that's more of a problem with the player than the game... Lol

I really think overdrive is a good game concept. It's different than anything else we play. It's a good break from the normal drive based mode. But they have messed it up by introducing those algorithms and codes that either predetermine the outcome or reduce attributes, or give advantages, or whatever it is that they are doing.

If they were to recode overdrive without all those things and just let us play straight up I think a lot more people would enjoy it.
Message 7 of 8 (476 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Sp3w4567 ea make this happen!!!
Message 8 of 8 (463 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More