i still have easter eggs that didn't open. can we get this fixed

Screenshot_2021-07-19-16-33-39-727_com.ea.gp.maddennfl21mobile.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (424 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i still got eggs

Champion

@tutgpnlzo8z1 

Hi,

Just to report back on this, as stated directly by the dev., "Unfortunately, those eggs' opening window expired and we can't force them to open outside of that window. I'm thinking maybe he had some unopened pack from Sugar Rush that he opened outside of that window. My advise would be to always make sure to utilize temporary program items (tokens, trophies, badges, packs, etc.) within the program time frame in order to make sure they're taking advantage of the full value of those items."

Probably not the update you were looking for, but there's your answer. Hope that atleast gives you some insight and closure on this.

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (374 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@tutgpnlzo8z1 

Hi,

This is something I’ve never seen before. I inquired about this with a dev. team member. 

Did you go inactive for a period of time by chance? Those eggs should have auto-opened for you after Easter Day. I’m wondering if they were only eligible to be opened for a certain period of time, which would be odd to me if that is by design. 

Regardless, I asked about this, and will update you once I hear anything back.

Message 2 of 4 (412 Views)

Champion

@tutgpnlzo8z1 

Hi,

Just to report back on this, as stated directly by the dev., "Unfortunately, those eggs' opening window expired and we can't force them to open outside of that window. I'm thinking maybe he had some unopened pack from Sugar Rush that he opened outside of that window. My advise would be to always make sure to utilize temporary program items (tokens, trophies, badges, packs, etc.) within the program time frame in order to make sure they're taking advantage of the full value of those items."

Probably not the update you were looking for, but there's your answer. Hope that atleast gives you some insight and closure on this.

Message 3 of 4 (375 Views)

★★★ Novice

yea i hadn't played in months. still tho that should be changed in upcoming updates. 

Message 4 of 4 (364 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More