i have trouble logging into my account on madden nfl 21 mobile my account on tha

by FledGoldfish73

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i have trouble logging into my account on madden nfl 21 mobile my account on tha

★★★ Newbie

my account on that game is realG4life717 is there a way can i get my account back when i sign into my facebook it gives me a new account too login besides realG4life717 

Message 1 of 4 (418 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i have trouble logging into my account on madden nfl 21 mobile my account on

Community Manager
@FledGoldfish73 Once you log into a device with one account, that is the account you must play on for that device.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (336 Views)

All Replies

Re: i have trouble logging into my account on madden nfl 21 mobile my account on

★★★ Newbie

when i sign into my apple id for my account it gives me a lvl 1 account and that lvl 1 account is not my account on maadden nfl 21 mobile my account is realG4life717 

Message 2 of 4 (417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when i sign into my apple id for my account it gives me a new account too login and that new account too login isn't my account my account on madden nfl 21 mobile is realG4life717 

Message 3 of 4 (413 Views)

Community Manager
@FledGoldfish73 Once you log into a device with one account, that is the account you must play on for that device.
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (337 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More