Re: I can’t switch players on defense

by Ludie1963

Original Post

Madden mobile cannot select defense player

★★★ Newbie

I just updated the app & it won’t let me select a player on defense before pre snap.  

Message 11 of 40 (3,214 Views)

Update caused massive FPS drop, and prevents me from selecting defensive players

★★★ Novice

After this horrible update, certain menus and parts of the game slow down to about 2 frames per second. It's become unplayable, I turned the visual settings all the way down, but that didn't help. I emptied the cache, which obviously didn't help either, because why would it? It was working perfectly before the update. Wtf am I supposed to do? Also, I can't select defensive players during game play. This update straight up ruined the game. Are they going to fix this crap?

Message 12 of 40 (3,209 Views)

Can’t change defensive player pre snap

★★★★★ Newbie

Can’t change defensive player pre snap. Super dumb and super annoying

Message 13 of 40 (3,187 Views)

Re: cant switch to other players while playing defense

★★★★★ Newbie

I hope you are going to give us a boatload of FOF points.  I can’t play season mode while this is like this.  It kills my pass rush.  Fix this please.

Message 14 of 40 (3,155 Views)

Re: cant switch to other players while playing defense

★★ Novice

This glitch is absolutely terrible and is ruining the game. I understand bugs happen but I really hope a huge company like EA would be able to figure this out within a week Frown - loyal but disappointed player

Message 15 of 40 (3,039 Views)

Re: Can’t change defensive players (still)

★★★★ Novice
@thegatorfan122 Totally true but they take the money and could not give a damn for the fans.
Message 16 of 40 (3,029 Views)

I can’t switch players on defense

★★ Novice

Whenever I play the season game mode or a live event involving defense I am unable to switch player. This problem also started out of nowhere. I contacted ea and there was no solution other than to swipe on the screen to switch which did not work.

Message 17 of 40 (2,881 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I can't change either, just started couple days ago

Message 18 of 40 (2,862 Views)

Champion
@Ludie1963 EA needs to fix this and switch it back cause you know they made that change! And what’s up with the new flashing kickoff indicator where the ball only goes 10 yards? smh
Message 19 of 40 (2,801 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree, I haven't noticed the kickoff blinking thing, I'll pay closer attention to it now, ty for heads up, I been playing madden mobile for at least 4 years now, always been able to switch def players

Message 20 of 40 (2,789 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More