cant login to madden mobile with Google

by BluSkai0514

Original Post

cant login to madden mobile with Google

★★★ Newbie
If i try to log in on madden moblie with Google i cant lig in all my progress is on that acoiunt what do i do
Message 1 of 14 (7,532 Views)

Re: cant login to madden mobile with Google

★ Guide

When you open Madden Mobile go to the three dots in the upper left corner - Click on Start Screen -> LOG OUT

Try that and then try to log back in with the Google account... Worth a shot

If not then go to the same three dots and click Link Accounts -> Link and see what it says in there

Message 2 of 14 (7,515 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It wont let me log out or like just says goigke failed to log in
Message 3 of 14 (7,477 Views)

★ Novice
any fix for this?
Message 4 of 14 (7,390 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did find one fix for this, however only works if you are on android. This method requires you to either downgrade from Android 6.0 (marshmallow). The problem is within the madden app itself, and it has not been fixed or optimized yet. Either you have to wait a considerable amount of time, or you find a flash file/custom ROM and then flash that to your device. That should solve all problems. I have fixed it for 2 of my devices so far.

Message 5 of 14 (7,294 Views)

★ Novice
I am on a custom rom already
Message 6 of 14 (7,288 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@nixie2121 @Ayushdude Hi,

Thanks all for the reports, the team is aware. We have updated the Known Issues page accordingly: https://help.ea.com/en/article/madden-nfl-15-mobile-troubleshooting-info/

I received a message that I need to Create a New Account or Link an Existing Account.

If you are logged in to your Google+ account and receive the message that you need to Create a New Account or Link an Existing Account, click through the Create a New Account prompts. This will bring you to your correct account. You will not lose your progress or items.

For those of you where this solution does not work, please get in touch with an EA Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

Cheers,

Nils

Message 7 of 14 (7,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have signed in with google email and I can't login to my account so I talked and emailed an EA Advisor and they were unable to help me. I have spend money on this account so I'm not just going to start a new account. All I have to say is that madden really messed up and they should reward all madden mobile google accounts with some sort of price for their cooperation. @nixie2121

Message 8 of 14 (5,526 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 9 of 14 (5,509 Views)

Community Manager

@thughes1317

You have posted on an old thread.

Please let us know if the following current troubleshooting link helps you:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/alert-message/madden-mobile-account-login-issue

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 10 of 14 (5,490 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More