Re: bosses running event

by JoshEugeni

Original Post

bosses running event

★★★ Apprentice

seriously, r u guys kidding me? this stuff is with my lineup and configuration absolutely non beatable. zero chance. i am a casual player btw and not a full blown super nerd.

rethorical question - how much sense does it make to offer non beatable games in offseason for, well if even lucky enough, one boss player for the whole promo?

do you think i log on daily just to get smashed by a superhuman robo defense and not even be able to make a decent reward in 2 weeks plaing?

just a quick sidenote, summary and reality check:

i am ±20% in the 4th july promo for a player, played every event.

boss promo - non beatable on day 2

this stuff is getting out of hand and stands in no relation to the effort - well it never was - but right here you guys have past the line by a good margin of tolerable and acceptable stuff for me

Message 1 of 10 (1,246 Views)

★ Expert

Full blown super nerd? Yeah, okay, that's probably a fair assessment of me. 😂😂😂
Message 2 of 10 (1,226 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

hope u got what i was trying to say, wasnt meant offensive

if you make events that are only beatable for lineups and their respective operators aka super nerds that are already deeply deeply stacked - that makes just zero sense.

yeah i got it - with a 110ovr rb it is another live event i guess. with a 93 rb you simply got usain bolted by 320lbs dudes - every time, meaning every time

so ea make promos with 110 rewards for lineups that already got multiple 110s - brilliant idea, casuals just simply dont log on anymore to get their time wasted and humiliated by an appStandard smile. and the guys deeply stacked with already multiple 110s across the board? well they sleep with their game open under their pillow anyways 365 to get their desireable 6 by 2mm pixelated little nothing.

Message 3 of 10 (1,212 Views)

★ Expert
@thalastg I get what you're saying. The event difficulty should match the team/skill level of the player playing it. I agree with you 💯 percent.

Just as a side note. My team is a 108 ovr 108/107/104 and I run my own league.
But I also have a full time 50 hour a week job.
I'm way more than a casual player, but I only get about 3 hours a day of solid play time, not including days off of course. 😉
Message 4 of 10 (1,197 Views)

★ Novice

I understand what you’re saying and you’re right. The first challenge in the boss event today is unbeatable. I’ve tried over 50 times, used different playbooks and nothing works. It’s ridiculously difficult. Most attempts I only get 1 TD. My offense is rated at 104 and my entire oline is 100+. I called and complained and they didn’t do * about it. They told me to report it here. They said I was the only one who’s reported this so far. It’s a joke. 

Message 5 of 10 (1,155 Views)

★ Novice

So please report it if you have the same problem. Maybe they’ll do something about it if enough ppl complain 

Message 6 of 10 (1,145 Views)

★ Novice

Ok they’ve made an adjustment now. You should be able to beat it. 

Message 7 of 10 (1,144 Views)

★ Expert
@JoshEugeni That's awesome man.
Message 8 of 10 (1,121 Views)

Champion

I was reading this looking for the current end date for Bosses and saw you’re a 108 and thought how did u do that? Then saw the date! Lol

Message 9 of 10 (682 Views)

Community Manager

Thread was created in 2019 for a different season. Closing discussion. 

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 10 (636 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More