Re: Zero Fans......why?

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Zero Fans......why?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I’ve been playing a bit and my overdrive record is 119-1 and I still have 0 fans. Is there a certain level I need to reach to start earning fans? I asked EA and the response was “we can’t give you fans please keep playing”. Someone please help me understand why there are 0 fans. 

4C040E23-5046-4017-8428-77F4700FCB24.jpeg
Message 1 of 8 (754 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@alewiska Are you playing "RANKED(red)" overdrive matches or "UNRANKED(green)"? Because you only receive fans from "RANKED" matches NOT unranked, so make sure the rank/unranked toggle at the bottom of the overdrive screen is red and says RANKED and then play. But if you are playing RANKED, Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? Close out the game, the entire window and any and all other apps, and clear your cache. If that doesn't work, force restart your device. If that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall the game. If that doesn't work, maybe and hopefully, there's just a lag in the system and it'll pop back up and you'll be able to resume with your original progress

View in thread

Screenshot_2019-03-07-09-26-05.png
Screenshot_2019-03-07-09-27-54.png
Message 6 of 8 (716 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

The obvious most important question here is how are you 119-1? With the way our players ratings get adjusted during matches, how'd you manage that?

But to respond to your actual question, it could just be a glitch and the system is just lagging horribly. A lot of times I don't receive my milestones achievements and or rewards until like a month after I've actually reached them. But then again since you've played that manymatches already, there's a good chance you've just been ea'd and just have you take it on the chin. It happens to everybody. A lot. And it helps your cause to post screenshots of your case along with your posts.

Message 2 of 8 (745 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was trying to SS my record but all I could get was my level before the game booted me for maintenance. Does that mean I should uninstall and start over? I mean would they back date and give me my fans? I’ve never been able to gain any so I’ve been stuck on like tier 0 for a month now. It’s getting frustrating. I figure out one part of the game and then am blindsided by another part it seems. It was matching me with all new people for a week or two, tonight it finally started matching me with closer power levels. As soon as I can get back in the game I’ll SS my record and 0 fans. Obviously the EA response I received was from someone in India who had no idea what I was saying or asking. It was worse than talking to tech support!

Message 3 of 8 (739 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just to show. Still don’t have a response from EA

A7521FB7-98F5-4821-94AC-5C3CB6ECBDF3.jpeg
Message 4 of 8 (728 Views)

★★★ Pro
Even though you don't have fans (showing), are you still able to move through the ranks? Sliver l, ll and lll, gold l, ll and lll, elite and hof?
Message 5 of 8 (723 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@alewiska Are you playing "RANKED(red)" overdrive matches or "UNRANKED(green)"? Because you only receive fans from "RANKED" matches NOT unranked, so make sure the rank/unranked toggle at the bottom of the overdrive screen is red and says RANKED and then play. But if you are playing RANKED, Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? Close out the game, the entire window and any and all other apps, and clear your cache. If that doesn't work, force restart your device. If that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall the game. If that doesn't work, maybe and hopefully, there's just a lag in the system and it'll pop back up and you'll be able to resume with your original progress

Screenshot_2019-03-07-09-26-05.png
Screenshot_2019-03-07-09-27-54.png
Message 6 of 8 (717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Welp. That solved it. Was playing unranked........

Message 7 of 8 (705 Views)

★★★ Pro
Well at least that's all it was.
Message 8 of 8 (685 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More