Re: Zane Beadles MVP

by JeffGolub333

Original Post

★ Novice
I may have found the solution. Don't know if it's a coincidence, but when I WON Toby in the auction instead of doing BUY NOW, it registered in the MVP set. Give it a shot and let me know if it works for you too.
Message 11 of 20 (751 Views)

★★★ Pro

Interesting theory. I'll see if this works when I have time and will relay my findings to a moderator/EA staff member.

Message 12 of 20 (747 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Just tried out the theory of winning the auction vs using buy it now and none of the 3 Toby Gerhart 74's I have work for the MVP set.
Message 13 of 20 (589 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
I found that when you win him or any other glitchy card to be put in RTTP sets, you go to your inbox and claim the card there instead of clicking on the card to claim.
Message 14 of 20 (576 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I had trouble with a couple of MVP sets.  Each time I just kept buying until 1 worked.  I reported it awhile back to EA but never heard anything back.  I think there were 2 versions of the card, just like the Bitonio elite or gold card.  A theory out there is how the card was purchased, via cash or coins.

Message 15 of 20 (563 Views)

★★ Apprentice
It isn't just Beadles. Happens to me almost every time I try to complete one. My idea of claiming the cards you win through the inbox is strange, but it works as I found after buying quite a few Matt Ryan's for the Falcons set.
Message 16 of 20 (555 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Tried that method of yours with several more Gerharts ALL were duds despite claiming through the in box. I also noticed that the "Dud-harts" cannot be sold at auction either. BTW I had no difficulties claiming the Demarcus Ware MVP.
Message 17 of 20 (551 Views)

★★ Apprentice
That's strange. You can still put them in the gold player exchange for 10 trophies.
Message 18 of 20 (545 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I got the right Gerhart awhile back.  It took 6 tries at the time and I woudln't be surprised if it's more difficult now with a number of good Gerharts turned in.  I turned my non-usable ones in to a trophy collection.  Keep trying though.

Message 19 of 20 (545 Views)

★ Novice

I am not saying this fixes it, but this is my theory. Win him in an auction. But do not hit continue when it says you won. Just hit the X button to close. After three other times i claimed him right after I won him, that did not work. But this one time by not claiming him or hitting continue after i won him in auction, it did show in MVP set. Go figure. 

Message 20 of 20 (425 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More