Re: X3 season 6 multiplier took back my points

by basterdson

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
@excultus The problem too is tons of players got the 100 and 98 player while guys like me are gonna have to work to get 150k points just to get them which will probably take me all season since I have 2 toddlers. If EA wants to make it right they need to atleast give everyone the 100 player as well. I pay decent money because I don't have the time like many do. I'm fed up.
Message 21 of 59 (618 Views)

★ Apprentice
@excultus Yep at this point I’m asking apple and google for my money back I’ve spent on 2 different platforms for this event.
Message 22 of 59 (599 Views)

XFactor Points - More Rewards Than Points Show

★★★ Newbie

I got the Xfactorj point adjustments they gave us.  However now it shows I have 50K out of 100K for the next reward, but it also shows I’ve unlocked the 75k rewards.  So something is off - if I really ha e 50K points I should t have the 75K rewards.  Or if I have the 75K rewards I should show tbat in my total points and be much closer to 100K.  My screenshot is too large of a file to attach.  Agains, the soldier at the bottom shows 50,000/1000000 but it also shows I’ve unlocked the 75,000 tier.  

Message 23 of 59 (604 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Its not only this time neither every month has been something without EA ever making it right. Every glitch or EAs wrong doing I have never benefitted from and taken advantage and for being a honest player I feel like I get screwed over every time while tons of others make millions of coin or high level player that would take me all month to get. This season literally just started and already people have 100 stat players. I already told my league yesterday that I'm done. I played my drives and opt out of availability and haven't been back on. Only way I'll go back is if Madden takes care of everyone with the pass and give them the 100 and 98 stat player.

Message 24 of 59 (594 Views)

★ Novice

I think the problem is that the multiplier is not working and hasn’t been working. I’ve been watching as I earn points and get one-for-one. I purchased the VIP pass on Feb 26 and should have more points. So something is wrong. Yesterday I received the amount of points I already had earned, and then had them removed. So please explain how the multiplier should work, and how to rectify this? I believe I should be earning 3x the points and have not. If this can’t be fixed we should be able to request a refund from Apple since this is not working correctly.  Thank you.

Message 25 of 59 (568 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile X factor points

★★★★★ Novice

So are yall going to make this right I just want my rightful spot back on leaderboards yall should auto reset these guys not re claiming th reduction any updates on the fix

Message 26 of 59 (551 Views)

Re: So are we gone get our points back or what EA?

★★★★★ Novice

I'm 1 of the few that claimed the reduction claim an I was top 5 b4 claiming anything just want my rightful spot back

Message 27 of 59 (551 Views)

Community Manager

@Hot-Rockz 

The team is working on a fix to restore balance to the leaderboard due to players still having excess points. Thanks for hanging in there! 

Blueberry.png
Message 28 of 59 (545 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry The fix is just giving back everyone the 100k points so they can compete
Message 29 of 59 (541 Views)

★ Apprentice

Cause the top players already got every reward yet everyone else got set back 

Message 30 of 59 (536 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More