Re: Madden Mobile X factor points

by biib33jfdedx

Original Post

★ Apprentice

This is how far. Another 100k points while receiving nothing for it.

821FA2BC-65C5-4F7D-9672-5DF1C282423B.png
Message 11 of 59 (736 Views)

Re: Triple points not being awarded. I bought Field Pass.

★ Apprentice

Too bad this game is dead and not enough people are responding to give this traction. This is sick and embarrassing.

9D44F6B2-21DA-4CE5-ABC8-996B98AD8AB1.png
Message 12 of 59 (626 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

The team is aware of points not being removed from the leaderboard and working on it. The multiplier gave too many points that was not originally intended, so it was removed for everyone across the board that gained from it. 

EDIT: Merged several threads into this one so I'll be marking this as solved for wider visibility.

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 59 (3,722 Views)

Yea yall gotta fix this points issue guys guya not suppose to have 300k promo pt

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

the most points anyone should have is maybe 140k come on ea fix this I was ranked 4 or 5 now I'm 228 yall gotta reset the others that haven't claimed the reduction points claim cause they no come on make this right i kno I spend alot with yall u gotta give me back my rightful rank spot along with these other guys that are not claiming the reduction pts  fix this crap

Screenshot_20210302-131606_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20210302-160201_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 14 of 59 (640 Views)

So are we gone get our points back or what EA?

★★★ Newbie

I spent too much money on this game to be hoodwinked 

Message 15 of 59 (664 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry But it’s not removed unless they claim that second notification, so if they never do then they walk away with free points? That doesn’t seem fair.
Message 16 of 59 (655 Views)

Re: So are we gone get our points back or what EA?

★★★ Novice

I agree. The top leaders can just choose to not claim the deduction of points. So why not allow us to have the points back that already unlocked ur future tiers. 

Message 17 of 59 (654 Views)

Re: So are we gone get our points back or what EA?

★★★ Newbie
@excultus That’s what I’m saying I’m kinda mad I was so quick to push it the second time
Message 18 of 59 (636 Views)

X-Factors Points Problem

★★★ Novice

Hi,

Today I received an update that there had been a problem with X-Factor point not properly being awarded and calculated.  So I got some points and some packs to correct the problem.  HOWEVER, after giving me points, there was also an update that SUBTRACTED 90,000 points.  So now it shows (incorrectly) that i have around 55,000 points, but my next upgrade is at 150,000 points.

I should actually have 145,000 points.  Please help!

Thanks.

Message 19 of 59 (636 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Well just taking the points isn't enough at this point. Tons of players got the 100 and 98 player already while guys like me have to work to get 150k points just to get those players. Again I got screwed over month after month and I spend a decent amount on this game. EA wants to make it right give everyone the 100 player atleast you get from the 200k marker

Message 20 of 59 (644 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More