promo end dates!

by Sp3w4567

Original Post

X Factor 5 days? MAdden Mobile 20

★ Guide

5 day promos makes no sense due to stamina constraints and amount of work it takes to complete 1 player.  These are a joke on time frame

Message 1 of 25 (798 Views)

Re: X Factor 5 days? MAdden Mobile 20

★ Guide

Got another one.  Why cant we select the offensive player to put in the area.  So we have to hope we get 3 of 3 plus 30 players and 20 banners of the player.  Lol. I get tate when im going for ertz.  

This is * poor on the promo trend.  With all that going on we shoukd be able to pick the players in our respective players columns of just 3 elite offensive players. 

Message 2 of 25 (778 Views)

★ Expert
@kelleysheros I agree with all of that. I work 10 to 12 hour shifts and find it difficult to keep up as it is.
Completing a promo that only lasts 5 days is freaking hard with digging deep into the ole entertainment budget.
Message 3 of 25 (776 Views)

promo end dates!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

ea needs to clearly post at the beginning of each promo when the sets and live events for that promo will no longer be available.

did anyone know xfactors events were going away today?

I'm close to completing the te. I spent a lot of coins working on that set that I would have kept had I known I would not be able to play live events to finish the set.

this is old ea. 

Message 4 of 25 (697 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@kelleysheros ea pushing p2w
Message 5 of 25 (676 Views)

★ Expert
@Sp3w4567 Yesiree
Message 6 of 25 (663 Views)

Re: promo end dates!

★ Expert
@Sp3w4567 The only reason I knew was because I was told by a game changer. There was nothing in game that I saw that gave a clear indication of when the promo ended. I agree that the end of a promo should be clearly marked.
Message 7 of 25 (671 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@thegatorfan122 sounds the same as insider trading to me
Message 8 of 25 (662 Views)

★ Expert
@Sp3w4567 😂😂😂😂 I can't help it if they volunteer information... I need all the help I can get.. Lol
Message 9 of 25 (652 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@thegatorfan122 I mean on EAs part. that info should be clearly posted on the app
Message 10 of 25 (649 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More