Why even have the skill button?

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Why even have the skill button?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

To start, nobody ever even uses the skill button. Why? Because it's completely and extremely unpredictable and unreliable and ALWAYS does way more sabotage and harm than it does help and that's even during the combine broad jump event where the only way to win is to use the skill button to jump. Even then, my player still randomly spins. Unless this game is designed to do stuff like that often? Which it ALWAYS does. Why you can't do anything else but jump/dive when you tap the skill button, at least for that particular event, I don't know. Instead of removing sets from the game, y'all should've removed the skill button. It NEVER does what you need/want it to whenever you do manage to try and use it (for whatever reason) and it can't even do what it's SUPPOSED to do when it's implemented into an event, have one job and is the only way to win. Nothing is perfect, but there have been an enormous amount of (unnecessary) problems with this game between this season and last and the trend shows it only getting worse each season. Last season had a ton of problems but this season surpassed that within a couple of months. The first few seasons ea could do no wrong. It wasn't perfect, BUT, at least it wasn't nowhere near this. This is why these post tend to go on and be longer than maybe they should. I mean, here I am making a post about a function no-one even uses, but yet we have to, for one and one specific action only, because it's the only way to win and it's not even guaranteed that action will happen as long as you tap it on time.

Message 1 of 1 (245 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More