Why does it always happen?

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Highlighted

Why does it always happen?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Why and how do players slower, and considerably slower, than whoever the carrier is, always catch them from 10-15 to 69+ yards behind them? I and others have always asked this and similar questions time and time again, but, NEVER get an answer and explanation. If the ratings aren't being adjusted, the ratings actually mean what they say and they translate to the field, how is it this ALWAYS happen? Players with 70-80 spd & acc running down 90-95+spd & acc (95+ in my case) players regularly. I'll never forget a 70, low 80's speed defender ram me down from 69 yards behind me. There isn't that much "pursuit" in the world to give extra speed, ESPECIALLY, so far down the field. How is that possible?

@EA_Barry  @EA_Blueberry @EA_David 

Message 1 of 5 (608 Views)

Re: Why does it always happen?

Community Manager

Which items (WR) are you using and who are their DBs? In Madden 18 there was a bronze WR that had 90 overall speed at the very beginning of the game and everyone was using him despite his overall was in the 60s. It's possible their low overall item has some stats that don't directly represent the overall? Any screenshot of the actual items you're talking about would be helpful. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Is there a way I can access my past posts because I know I've made tons of them about this with screenshots frame by frame. @EA_Blueberry 

Message 3 of 5 (542 Views)

★★★ Pro
All of my wr's, te's and rb's are have 95 plus speed and they're getting ran down full speed by players with 70, 80 and low 90's spd and acc anywhere from 10-69 yards behind me.
Message 4 of 5 (539 Views)

Community Manager

You can access your past posts by going to your name in the top right corner or clicking/tapping on your name within a response you've had. We haven't seen too many reports like this come our way to verify any known issues around this. Knowing the exact time of items you and the opposing players have is important information though when we have to identify if it's specific items that need adjustments.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (518 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More