Re: Coins lost

by aacortuna13

Original Post

Re: I lost some of my money through an auction

★★★ Newbie
I have lost over 200k in coin.... And EA is no help....
Message 21 of 34 (576 Views)

Re: Where did all my coins go???

★★★ Newbie
No help with EA! I have lost 200k in the Auction...
Message 22 of 34 (571 Views)

★ Novice

This fault is driving me mad!! I am now over 100k down - lost 53k last night - and feels like it's never coming back!  I have spent a good deal of cash on this game and feel robbed.

The longer it takes to resolve, the bigger the problem will be for EA when the game/players grows bigger.  I have filled in 2 contact forms and nothing now - several days since the first one.

What a great game - but with such a massive sour taste.  So, so dissappointed - you really need to shut this down until you resolve things!!

Message 23 of 34 (568 Views)

Re: MADDEN MOBILE Coins lost in the Auction House

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I lost over 20,000 too, PLZ FIX I even Emailed EA about it
Message 24 of 34 (596 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i lost 20k on a deanthony thomas card, its ridiculous man

Message 25 of 34 (580 Views)

Coins lost

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So after failing to win an auction, my 25k coins didn't return to me and now I'm out my coins I used to bid and I lost the auction. How do I get my coins back now that the auction is over and gone?

Message 26 of 34 (569 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Berry

I tried to go to an advisor but it seems to have timed out at 40 minutes left and if you restart you're right back to waiting for 90 minutes.

Message 27 of 34 (565 Views)

Lost coins in NFL madden

★★★ Newbie
Lost my coins during bidding on an item in auction, it said i won but no item and coin gone
Message 28 of 34 (562 Views)

Re: Coins lost

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same issue, it said i won the bidding but no item and 20k coins gone
Message 29 of 34 (563 Views)

★★★ Newbie
As I lose more coins, I see that the EA sports Franchise has no concern over the issue. I been supporting madden since the 1990's. Just refuse to spend any of my money on this app or any other app ea sports has to offer in the future. I know it may not be a priority, but at least put a statement out there on the issue. Your customers at least deserve that!
Message 30 of 34 (548 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More