Re: What will I lose when New Season starts??

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

★★★ Guide
That's what reset and new season means. You can't do anything to get them back, they're gone. Everyone had their teams reset, this has been mentioned for months.
Message 11 of 20 (1,460 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This is bull * I have like 500 dollars in pack and players that I just lose. Guess u can't spend any real money smh.

Message 12 of 20 (1,359 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So i spent all that money on getting players for nothing?
Message 13 of 20 (1,280 Views)

★ Expert
This thread is from 2 years ago. How did you even find it? Lol
Message 14 of 20 (1,275 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ya hi I'm a madden mobile player and well my stuff all got reset from a season reset. I worked hard for everything that I got and I would like you or someone to stop resetting players accounts and give me and all the others who want their original items back please. Because there is no reason for you or anyone to reset practically everything that you have earned. [Removed - CM] otherwise you can please email me at [edit: email address removed]

Thanks,

Artem j ford

Message 15 of 20 (1,184 Views)

★ Expert
@vzo0tj723k2d That's how it works bro. The only thing that transfers from this season to the next is Madden Cash so use it or lose it!
Message 16 of 20 (1,178 Views)

★★★ Newbie

See that's the thing I didn't get a single thing. And why lose it that's how problems occur it has caused nothing but problems for me my friends and a bunch of other players that's like saying GTA5 online will reset everything each year. First its bad for business and second it has sparks a bunch of anger from other players. 

Message 17 of 20 (1,174 Views)

★ Expert
@vzo0tj723k2d This game is a little different than GTA... Its a sports game so it has seasons. A big part of the fun is building your team and you couldn't do that if you started every season with an end year team.
Would I like to see some things transfer like coins and other comparable resources? Yes, but all in all I like the way the reset is. Everyone starts out on an even playing field and then the real fun begins.
Message 18 of 20 (1,165 Views)

Community Manager

@vzo0tj723k2d 

Please do not post personal account information in here. 

The Madden Mobile team went into detail on what content will transfer over to the next Madden Mobile Season, check it out here

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 20 (1,144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That sucks we have to lose basically everything we grind and paid money for smh

Message 20 of 20 (360 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More