Re: What's taking so long?

by Humdinger504

Original Post

What's taking so long?

★★★ Pro

It's hard for me or anyone to believe ea is NOT adjusting the ratings (and in their favor during rare/special events like this one) during events (especially) and gameplay Or that something is going on. And it doesn't help that I and others have repeatedly ask why things happen and as often as they do to no avail. Not one single response from ea. My 100+ ovr qb constantly overthrows the ball, especially during events (cinco in particular). He still automatically throws to the left. My players stop running in the middle of their routes for absolutely no reason. My 100+ ovr players drop wide open passes regularly. They do all types of unnecessary stuff in favor of the defense. And to be honest, there's no difference between my 104 offense and my 95 on up offenses. They drop just as many passes and still get stopped just as much and by teams they should be much better than. It would be nice if we can NOT be forced to lose no matter what we do. Unless there's an explanation for all of this stuff, that I've (we) have been posting about since the beginning of the season. It's April and my players are still getting hit in the helmet, back and even arm/side because they're not looking and going for the ball even 10, 15 or 20 plus yards down field. How do y'all not know these things are going on? It's especially unfair and wrong when it happens because we have to pay to buy extra blitz tokens to play now. We build/grind/buy these players for our teams to compliment our skill and or just to make it easier and a better overall experience. I expect them to play like it. I hope to get a response for this. This isn't (just) a rant.

Screenshot_2019-05-05-08-33-44.png
Screenshot_2019-05-05-08-34-02.png
Screenshot_2019-05-05-08-34-14.png
Message 1 of 2 (409 Views)

Re: What's taking so long?

★★★ Pro
And I forgot to mention the qb holding and taking way longer to throw the ball even when repeatedly tapping or pressing the icon.
Message 2 of 2 (401 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More