Re: What is the point of team power and levels etc???

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

What is the point of team power and levels etc???

★★★ Guide

So.  

Ive got 108 offense...106 defense...and 3650 team power.

In the powerline event today...i was absolutely ripped to shreds by the ea ai team...and threw 3 picks.

In league...3 tds scored on me in the latest lvl.

Last night...the first of the boss events took me over 30 tries to complete(the rush for 4 tds one)

Uh...so...whats the point of accumulating such a team...when its like im playing with a team full of bronze players.

?

Ea....your game is ridiculous.

Im not the greatest player in the world...im not even close to the best in my league...but i know how to play.

All that greatness ive acquired...and the ea ai just lets me get smashed 

So...someone from ea can explain to me why the game is ridiculously unfair---NOT ANYONE ELSE....SOMEONE FROM EA

...waiting...

Message 1 of 10 (1,430 Views)

★★★ Guide

My team

Screenshot_2019-07-11-11-36-56.png
Screenshot_2019-07-11-11-37-06.png
Message 2 of 10 (1,410 Views)

★★★ Guide

Ea....is your game gonna be this screwball messed up ridiculous in the new season after reset?

ID LIKE AN ANSWER

Message 3 of 10 (1,400 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry 

...i see all my cases have been closed.

All of them.

Id like you to explain to me, here...with no bs...why my awesome team ive spent an extra amount of time in lately acquiring 4oj 110's...is being played against like they are all bronze players.

It seems quite clear to me whats going on...especially after last night and that initial boss event(rush for 4 tds), that took me atleast 30 tries to complete.....

Bur i need an ea person to explain it to me honestly.

....waiting....

Message 4 of 10 (1,392 Views)

Community Manager

@sunsetboy4ever 

Took a look at the Madden Overdrive subreddit and others were saying the HB Toss and Counters were the way to go to complete the event. Were you running those type of plays?

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 10 (1,380 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry @ @ I completed it.  I was running a variety of plays after my usual were unsuccessfu

Thats only one thing, though.

Ive got this awesome team ive built totally straight in the right way...and im getting ripped to shreds everywhere.

That aint right...and that aint fair.

Is next season gonna be more of the same for me?

This is beyond ridiculous.

Ive won the powerline event a few times...with lesser teams...today, i was just manhandled.

In league...3 tds against me again(granted--the top opposing dudes are playing me).

Whats the point of acquiring better players the right way, if ea is just gonna have me get torched

I let my cases close.  I knew my point got across.

And ....here i am again...same crap.

Im not that good.

THATS WHAT MY HIGH OVR IS FOR---to make up for my 47 yr old geezer skill!

Are you people going to continue to let me and ridiculously high ovr and team power get smashed on??

Message 6 of 10 (1,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm becoming more and more frustrated playing this game!! I went from having 2518 on power back in March, to 1637 now! The more I upgraded, with high powered players, the more my power decreases! I'm beginning to feel like why play keep playing, if I keep getting cheated? I have excellent wifi and yet it keeps disconnecting on me when I am about to play a game with somebody on the other end! I'm sick of this!!

Screenshot_2019-07-15-16-52-02.png
Screenshot_2019-07-15-16-52-02.png
Screenshot_2019-07-15-16-51-35.png
Message 7 of 10 (1,304 Views)

Community Manager

@airwizard73 

Based off that screenshot you have a massive advantage already going into the match with higher rated players, which gave you an additional boost of power. More power does not mean you get a guaranteed win, the opponent can still be equally skilled to make it a competitive match.

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 10 (1,291 Views)

★★★ Guide
Spoiler
Spoiler

@EA_Blueberry   i played someone with 900 less team power than me in lvl today.  I got 6 in my 3 drives against him.

I dont play any person in lvl...i play the computer ai running the defense of someone.

Team power should be an equalizer for someones skill level or lack thereof.

4000 team power=me

3100 team power = him

I got 6 out of a possible 24.

That was all computer that did that.

Skill , or lack thereof, is a noissue when youre playing a computer that can do most things far faster than i have any idea of being.

Message 9 of 10 (1,216 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Yeah

FB_IMG_1563828656533.jpg
Message 10 of 10 (1,204 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More