Re: What is going to be done about the Master's players that we couldn't exchang

by 45878037

Original Post

What is going to be done about the Master's players that we couldn't exchange?

★ Novice

I have a feeling that EA Sports will do as is their custom. Blame the customer and do nothing. The New Year's set isn't available anymore anyway. Replace the player or give coins to buy the player we tried to upgrade 

Screenshot_20190104-121213_Overdrive.jpg
Message 1 of 9 (406 Views)

Re: What is going to be done about the Master's players that we couldn't exchang

★ Guide

You need the other Sherman to upgrade. The top requirement is not lit green. And that is to have the previous player card to upgrade. You need the 94 freeze Sherman to upgrade, and get his globe. Y pi u have to have his globe.

Message 2 of 9 (381 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This happened to me with Woodson. The nye event offered the chance at 90 woodson that could be upgraded to 95. The game said i didnt exchange the 90, which i did.

Message 3 of 9 (379 Views)

★★ Guide
I had all lights green but this failed for me.
Message 4 of 9 (370 Views)

★ Expert

Major fail at the end of Freeze and new years. They gave up packs with balloons and fireworks that we couldn't even use because they shut all the sets and events down even though they said they were extending the event for one day. 

And to top it all off we never had our unused freeze and new years resources covert to another form of resource like tp or blitz tokens like they have done on every single other promo nor do our leftover UF players and previous masters trade in for anything usable. 

They really screwed the pooch at the end of this thing. 

Hopefully it's just a delay. 

Message 5 of 9 (361 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Did the same thing to me with Sherman but others worked they say they are still working on the it, but 3 days man come on if they haven't fixed it yet they need a new team,I paid cash to finish up sets not I've lost my sherman

Message 6 of 9 (336 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Spoiler
Spoiler
I

It gave me the 2019 token but said he wasn't exchanged which is bs

Message 7 of 9 (333 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No bro I exchanged 94 Sherman and 91cj2k and got both tokens and had the balloons for Sherman and it still said he was locked that I didn't exchange him,,is it maybe because Ronnie Lott made him gain 1 over all I DNT think so because I got the 2019 token for both players wish the new year promo would've just stayed gone when it went,but it came back and I exchange Sherman and lost him,if it hadn't came back I would still have the 94 and he wasn't that much better as 95 anyways,,but I'm screwed out of either it looks like also players have been going invisible

Screenshot_2019-01-04-14-51-45.png
Screenshot_2019-01-06-16-27-24.png
Screenshot_2019-01-05-13-56-17.png
Message 8 of 9 (297 Views)

★★★★ Novice
EA said it was a bug but it's taken 3 days and still haven't figured it out,,I know it had to be 94 Sherman and it was,how else would I have Lott and the 2019 token yet no Sherman anymore,he wasn't auctionable yet so he wasn't sold,I exchanged him and it did not unlock,,nor did Chris Johnson
Message 9 of 9 (295 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More