Re: What are these for , pics below

by Bird0662

Original Post

What are these for , pics below

★★★★★ Apprentice

So I've unlocked what looks like madden cash , but I'm not seeing it show up anywhere , and neither are the legend tokens , any ideas ? 

Side note 8 hours to unlock the final event , seriously ea smfh 

And if you haven't played this yet you better LOVE overdrive lol

Screenshot_20190923-215844_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20190923-215030_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 1 of 12 (717 Views)

★ Expert
@Bird0662 Those are Legends tokens
Message 2 of 12 (700 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@thegatorfan122 tokens or badges ? They're not showing up under the legends set ... I need a few more badges for Dawkins.... also is that madden cash ? ( 2nd pic) Because it's not showing up either ...I've had that same amount of madden cash since last year lol ,its just an odd number that dosent het used some how
Message 3 of 12 (693 Views)

★ Expert
@Bird0662 I think it's just tokens, and yeah, thats Madden cash... I haven't gotten that far yet so I really don't know man
Message 4 of 12 (683 Views)

★ Guide
8 hours is a bit much.

The short cut is absurd. Without help, 32 hours to get your 88 legend player.

Those tokens looked like legend badges to improve a 88 legend player (to a 90-92 overall)?
Message 5 of 12 (659 Views)

Champion
@thegatorfan122 I’m stuck on level 8 trying to exit. I hang around doubling the keys I need for the current event so I don’t have to play 5 Overdrive games to secure the next one! Last level I only needed 1 by doing that and mostly just answering the questions.
Message 6 of 12 (642 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Bird0662 I played till I got to the last 8 hour time lock then went to bed. when I got up I was good to go and finished first thing this morning.
I too noticed the madden cash and whatever legend collectibles ea intend those to be. I have not received the madden cash for the one bonus I completed. I also do not see any legend collectibles earned from this anywhere. more typical EA crap!

#deleteoverdrive
#teamarena
Message 7 of 12 (624 Views)

★ Expert
@Sp3w4567 I finished LT this morning. I never did get any Madden cash, but I did get 2 Legends badges. One for Dawkins and I forget the other one.
I heard reports that some guys didn't get their badges.
Message 8 of 12 (596 Views)

Champion

Madden Cash? What’s that? I’ve completed every Masters set and CASH was NEVER a payout!!!

Message 9 of 12 (551 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@lkbroach You get some madden cash for completing objectives in the final match to get the newest master ...I just haven't got the madden cash from ea yet
Message 10 of 12 (534 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More