Re: Weekly tour event opened with no rewards.

by Morphyspawn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Weekly tour event opened with no rewards.

★★★★ Guide

As the title says, screenshot below. 

Screenshot_20210904-045926_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 1 of 9 (701 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Guide
@hawskee it did reset with the rewards.

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (569 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

No idea. I inquired about this, however. I will let you know if I hear anything back.

I will add that there was an issue yesterday after the Field Pass dropped with the Tour events crashing, so maybe this happened as a result of fixing that issue.

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

Message 2 of 9 (679 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@hawskee Any word on this? If i had those rewards (115k fans if i recall correctly) I'd have Donald today....
Message 3 of 9 (648 Views)

Champion

@drtydozen13 wrote:
@hawskeeAny word on this? If i had those rewards (115k fans if i recall correctly) I'd have Donald today....

@drtydozen13 

Still haven’t heard anything in regards to a solution/fix here. If I were a betting man (and simply not to get your hopes up) with it being Labor Day holiday weekend, I would expect this to be something that naturally resolves itself when the Weekly Challenge event is scheduled to reset Monday evening.

Message 4 of 9 (639 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@hawskee Now the question is should I play it just so it fully resets or leave and see if gets fixed?
Message 5 of 9 (632 Views)

Champion

@drtydozen13 wrote:
@hawskeeNow the question is should I play it just so it fully resets or leave and see if gets fixed?

@drtydozen13 

I definitely would not recommend playing it at its current state even if you are sitting comfortably with 75 Tour keys in your inventory, like you are. I don't think it would make any difference whether or not you play it. Personally, I am just waiting until the event is scheduled to reset again tomorrow evening (in about 24 hours or so). Hopefully that fixes the issue for us all.

Message 6 of 9 (609 Views)

Champion

To provide an update here: The Tour Weekly Challenge reset properly overnight last night and the event should be functioning normally now (with the correct rewards).

Message 7 of 9 (577 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@hawskee it did reset with the rewards.
Message 8 of 9 (570 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes but I played before the missing rewards fix and ended up wasting 20 Tour keys since the fix didn’t also give out the rewards retroactively.

Message 9 of 9 (509 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More