We’re are my Hall of fame logos 1x 2x 3x 4x 5x

by t502down

Original Post

Re: Bug hall of fame logos x1 x2 x3 x4 not awarded on my account

★★★★ Novice

I’m also a member of Muthead and I can tell you for certain that no one has received any logos since x4 and i haven’t seen any logos in the game that go beyond hall of fame x4. But once again sir I have never received a hall of fame logo thanks for asking 

Message 11 of 19 (1,175 Views)

Community Manager

@t502down Thank you for the extra info, 

Can you send me a DM with your UID, region and platform, just so I have a sample account?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 12 of 19 (2,783 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_David

Message sent thanks for looking into my issues 

Message 13 of 19 (1,144 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA Closed my case I never received any of my earned Hall Of Fame Logos smdh.....

Message 14 of 19 (1,067 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just another case of EA not knowing how to manage the game. I’ve been in HoF every time and gotten the badge twice I think. I didn’t bother reporting it to support as I figured they would do anything anyway. I mean how hard is it to code to automatically generate for everyone in the HoF to receive it? Oh wait it’s EA, never mind.

Message 15 of 19 (1,044 Views)

★ Novice

I also achieved Hall of Fame rank in the most event season but have not received the HoF Logo. 

I reached out to to EA support who advised me to post here on the forum since they claimed there was nothing they could do. 

I also also included screenshots of my Hall of Fame status after I reached it.

It’s a shame that this bug still exists because it was my first HoF that I had really worked for. Hopefully I’ll receive the logo eventually. 

Just wanted to post here to let EA know this is still happening, even on the first HoF x1. 

EA please fix!

Thanks

Message 16 of 19 (973 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem.  Support asked for proof many months ago, which I did screen captured and sent them.  I get my other rewards including the player but missing the x4 and x5.  I posted on the message board previously but it was basically dropped into the black hole and never again heard from.  The game is too buggy... still is as of today.

Message 17 of 19 (949 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing with me. I've reached Hall of Fame four times and not once did I see a logo. Sent EA emails a couple of times already and still nothing happened. 

We have all earned the logo. I am hoping we can still get them.

Message 18 of 19 (897 Views)

★ Novice

I have reached HoF level twice in Overdrive and once in Arena, but I have yet to receive a single banner. Last year the banners would be delayed sometimes, but I always received them, but this year it seems like they aren't giving out the HoF banners for some reason.

Message 19 of 19 (651 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More