Re: Bug hall of fame logos x1 x2 x3 x4 not awarded on my account

by t502down

Original Post

Accepted Solution

We’re are my Hall of fame logos 1x 2x 3x 4x 5x

★★★★ Novice

I have never received any hof logos I have won seasons rewards players twice and have scored over 250k fans I have scored 2.2 million points ect, but I have never received any hall of fame logo. How did you guys get your logos??

Message 1 of 19 (1,934 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@t502down Thank you for the extra info, 

Can you send me a DM with your UID, region and platform, just so I have a sample account?

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 12 of 19 (2,782 Views)

All Replies

Re: We’re are my Hall of fame logos 1x 2x 3x 4x 5x

★ Expert
They just popped up on my screen one day a week or so after the end of the overdrive season and were selectable in my profile. I don't think I received the last 2 but I don't use them so I really don't pay much attention to it.
Message 2 of 19 (1,902 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I was told by ea advisor he see’s the hall of fame logos on my account but I need to claim it???? I have never received a pop up with the logos to claim after seasons, I’m a logo guy im useing the founders logo currently, not that i didn’t receive forte,top tournament logo, Brian Cushing ect ect. The players that we achieved reset but the logos carry over. I’m not bragging im just calling out some stuff because I feel like I’ve earned it and I got a strong feeling im not going to get my hall of fame logos smh

Message 3 of 19 (1,892 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I hope you get your 2 hof logos you definitely have earned them!!!!

Message 4 of 19 (1,878 Views)

★ Expert
Everyone should get everything they earn everytime. Even if it seems trivial to some, you earned it you should get it. Period
Message 5 of 19 (1,869 Views)

Bug hall of fame logos x1 x2 x3 x4 not awarded on my account

★★★★ Novice

I have made hall of fame multiple times in madden nfl overdrive I have won hall of fame seasons rewards players and scored 2.2 million points. I have worked with ea adviser’s and sent screenshots of my leaderboard rank, forced closed ect ect, I was given a link to post about this bug in hope of a moderator and game experts take note and fix my issues so I’ll be able to claim my rewards now and in the future (per ea adviser) I would sincerely appreciate efforts to resolve this bug on my madden nfl mobile overdrive account.

Message 6 of 19 (1,859 Views)

★ Expert
I honestly don't understand why they just can't give you the damn logo. Seems like such a simple thing for ea help to be able to do.
Message 7 of 19 (1,839 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Because they said it has to be earned in game even though I have already earned the hof logos x5 times, this is why I’m free to play this is *
Message 8 of 19 (1,788 Views)

Community Manager

Unfortunately there isn't any tool to add HOF badges. As mentioned, it should usually pop up a few days after the season ends, afaik the Season 5 ones should have been sent out now. @t502down Have you gotten any since the thread was started?

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 19 (1,767 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

No sir I have never received any hall of fame logos and I have qualified to receive them multiple times, I currently have +280k fans I would usually keep grinding when I get home from work but kinda frustrated honestly. I would sincerely appreciate any help to resolve my issues!

Message 10 of 19 (1,728 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More