Re: We need better odds than this ea.

by Humdinger504

Original Post

We need better odds than this ea.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I played the exact same live event over 200x's in a row (consecutively) on top of all the other times I played it and only got a badge 2 or 3 times. And of course not one player. 

Screenshot_2019-02-13-22-30-54.png
Screenshot_2019-02-13-23-02-23.png
Message 1 of 7 (382 Views)

★ Expert
I just ran it 100 straight times... 0 emblems 0 players and averaged 2.6 badges... That's weak af
Message 2 of 7 (365 Views)

★★★ Pro
Not being transparent gives ea the leeway to tell us what they want and do the complete opposite. I'm all for not making it easy to where everyone can get everything but everyone can't and doesn't buy enough tokens and or have the time to play one single event 200+ times in a row. What's it going to take?
Message 3 of 7 (361 Views)

★ Expert
They're about as transparent as 5 foot thick wall of black marble. No information about how anything works except for some small print jargon about probabilities that no one can translate.
Message 4 of 7 (358 Views)

★ Guide

Lol, I had 56500 tokens to spend, ran them all through the mack event. I ended up with almost 900 badges, and 4 emblems. That's it. EA must choose who gets them, if they were on chance, I think I would have pulled one by now. I'm back up to 30000 tokens, so when I get to 500 I will go again, but I probably wont get *, just like usual. I am about done with this garbage for this year, think I'll come back next year to check it out, see if it has gotten any better, but this game is crap now, and ea doesn't really care too much anymore. They have fifa to screw people over for a while. They'll be back to ruining this game soon enough tho. See how they screw it up next year.

Message 5 of 7 (357 Views)

★★★ Pro
Yea a 5 foot thick black marble wall with a blinding light on the other side if by any chance you do get through.
Message 6 of 7 (353 Views)

★★★ Pro
We don't ask for much or anything unreasonable. Just give us what we pay for and earn and stop being so ridiculous. The game is already at an all-time low. The bar is already easy to get over.
Message 7 of 7 (351 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More