We need Active Mods in the Madden Mobile & Social Games forum

by OG_Smoove

Original Post

Accepted Solution

We need Active Mods in the Madden Mobile & Social Games forum

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This very active forum, Madden Mobile & Social Games, is in need for some major maderation. It's riddled with trolls that post in old threads from 3 to 4 years ago, scam, and other threads that are not beneficial for otheres, which then flood the front page with useless threads while driving out the useful threads that gives tips and advice for current and new members. 

We have a lot of good and active members who love to chat about the game and the NFL, but it's very hard to do so when there trolls making threads every 5 minutes. I hope you guys see this thread and take the necessary actions to resolve this problem, so current and new members can enjoy chatting in the forum in peace. 

Thank you for your time. 

Message 1 of 2 (423 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: We need Active Mods in the Madden Mobile & Social Games forum

Hero (Retired)

@OG_Smoove Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I will go through that section in a bit and clean it up. I will try and watch it every now and then as well since i was not aware that section was as active as it is. 

Feel free any time to send me a private message if there is anything going on there here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/user/profile/8357618.page

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (462 Views)

All Replies

Re: We need Active Mods in the Madden Mobile & Social Games forum

Hero (Retired)

@OG_Smoove Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I will go through that section in a bit and clean it up. I will try and watch it every now and then as well since i was not aware that section was as active as it is. 

Feel free any time to send me a private message if there is anything going on there here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/user/profile/8357618.page

Message 2 of 2 (463 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More