Re: WRs not finishing their routes at all 11-1-19

by kelleysheros

Original Post

WRs not finishing their routes at all 11-1-19

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry have a lot of plays in game where wrs are stopping their routes half way?  

Verticals - Pa Zone shot is one of them.  Kinda hard to complete passes if they quit running routes when they are open. Throw and get picked.   Especially the defense punt block, defense speeds to even hike ball, and defense speeds to even get open are way higher than offense.   This happens alot with higher power players. 

Message 1 of 4 (316 Views)

Community Manager

Hey what's up, @kelleysheros 

Just came into the office today and saw your post. I haven't seen too many reports about this so far and couldn't find much when I searched in other places online.

Does it happen all the time on those specific plays and receivers or completely random?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (273 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry 

Every time i play someone with more power.  But it doesnt matter any more. Kind of lost playing the game since its got a lot of flaws that get my anger up

Message 3 of 4 (266 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry 

Here is an idea as well. Your cb evans seems to be the one running the routes instead of wr getting thrown to it constantly goes to evans who is out in front of receiver. So its perfectly placed in his hands like hes the target instead of we even trying to catch it. 

I also of a video where we play 15th ranked team   I catch ball take 3-4 steps get hit ball comes out called incomplete hitting the ground.  I was running with ball though. Thats whats confusing. That was drive 1

and 3rd and 4th downs on 3rd drive. More more punt block. Instant sacks. Lost my 3rd drive on the back to back bs puntblock play.  

Message 4 of 4 (224 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More