by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Versus promo thread

★ Guide
Thanks taters. I just found it. I’m an idiot. Lol
Message 11 of 17 (734 Views)

★ Apprentice

@RunTMC666 no problem man. I just got 1 Master left and I got all 4. No money spent.

Message 12 of 17 (731 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_David Will the VS Gold/Elite/Diamond players turn into normal trophies after the event or will they remain as VS trophies if they are exchanged before or after the event?

Message 13 of 17 (729 Views)

★★ Novice

So in the versus promo I acquired all four masters, so on the last day (today) I decided to go for another master and sell it, so I traded in my 98 versus cam newton 2 94  versus linebacker and a 92 MLB for an NFC versus master and it wouldn't give me the option to select and claim yet another master. No where in the game does it say you cant claim a master twice, and that's nearly half a mill of coins gone for what appears to be nothing for now.

Screenshot_20190511-215636_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 14 of 17 (640 Views)

★ Expert
Once a set has a big green check mark through it and it says acquired that means you have already gotten everything you can from that set.
It has always been that way.
Message 15 of 17 (635 Views)

★★ Novice
Okay well that was my first getting a master this year and acquired to me and and I think just about anyone else who did it the first time doesn't clear it up enough that it's only completable once, madden mobile used to actually let you know if it was possible to complete a master more than once, whatever happened to that? But just because it said acquired doesn't sum it up enough.
Message 16 of 17 (627 Views)

★ Expert
I very much agree. EA never explains things well enough.
Message 17 of 17 (610 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More