Versus promo thread

by EA_David

Original Post

Versus promo thread

Community Manager

Versus

The Versus program will initially challenge you to pick either the NFC or AFC. After choosing your conference, your goal will be to and obtain both of that conference's masters. There will be a milestone set for each conference, and once you reach it, you can unlock the other conference that you did not choose initially.

Each conference will have global achievements that unlock additional rewards for that conference community-wide. There will be daily achievements and blitz events that reward players from the program that you will need to complete the conferences. Conference Players will be exchangeable for currencies that you need to unlock the masters.

The Versus program will start 5.2.19 at 10:30 AM ET and will end 5.12.19 at 10:30 AM ET.

Please add any feedback, guides or tips for this promo here. 

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 17 (1,424 Views)

New promo starts tomorrow at 1030

Message 1 of 17 (1,431 Views)

Re: New promo starts tomorrow at 1030

Champion

When did this start and I haven’t seen it in Mobile?

Message 3 of 17 (1,410 Views)

Re: New promo starts tomorrow at 1030

★ Expert
It starts today at 1030 am eastern
Message 4 of 17 (1,403 Views)

Re: Versus promo thread

★★★★ Guide

Nice to see ea still doing it the ea way

Just bought Lamar jackson in ah to exchange for collectibles. Exchanged the card but did not get my collectibles 

Message 5 of 17 (1,369 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had a problem today with Versus as I brought some versus players from auction and exchanged them to AFC Elite Trophies. 

I got 9 Elite 1 and 1 Elite 2 players which should’ve been 11 AFC Elite Trophies which have not appeared.. 

any thoughts ?? 

Message 6 of 17 (1,357 Views)

Community Manager

@waynewilli  Hey, I had a look at the logs and I see it 10 Elite Is exchanged, and the Elite II Marquez Valdez-Scantling, but they were the NFC versions.

You now have 13 NFC Elite tokens, as you added another one afterwards. If you hop over to the NFC side can you see these?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 17 (1,352 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m an idiot !! Thanks David !! That makes complete sense.. I didn’t look at them before I brought them
Message 8 of 17 (1,346 Views)

★ Guide

Hi David, I am a little confused at how to convert the trophies. It says elite trophies are used to obtain Versus diamond players. Tap the icon for more info. When I do it says Go. But it doesn’t do anything. How many are needed? Or am I missing something?

Message 9 of 17 (1,301 Views)

★ Apprentice

@RunTMC666 You have to do the item exchange for the VS trophies. For example to get the Diamond players you need 15 Elite VS trophies. To get those you need to exchange the VS Elites to get the VS Elite trophies. To get the VS Diamond Masters you need 8 VS Diamond trophies. Same concept.

Message 10 of 17 (1,297 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More