Re: Versus Saquan Barkley

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Versus Saquan Barkley

★ Guide

Why is the Versus Saquan Barkley so slow considering hes 99 everything with all the extra +1 overalls?

Hes slower then entire defense, hes not quick or elusive or juked up yet his stats are and in real life he is easily already one of the glitchiest players playing game.  

Message 1 of 5 (653 Views)

★ Expert
Not to doubt you're having problems with him, but I use Saquon as my main HB and he's been great for me.
Message 2 of 5 (623 Views)

★ Guide

Just seems my team is so much slower than defense speeds. He starts out slow and gets ran down by dts. Just weird

Message 3 of 5 (608 Views)

★ Expert
That's every back in this game... Freakin defense has been on performance enhancing substances all year!
Message 4 of 5 (569 Views)

★★★ Pro
I second that notion. It's so bad the ONLY way for me to believe ea is adjusting the ratings or boosting in anyway shape or form is to show me. Even 20, 30, 50 yards down field I'm getting caught from behind. This has been going on all season. I've been posting asking about this all season and not once have I gotten an explanation, answer, reason, NOTHING about it from ea. It looks like they can't answer it because then it'll just prove us to have been right all along. I mean, why else would they not answer a question that tons of players have been asking all season long?
Message 5 of 5 (557 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More