Versus Promotion Official Feedback Thread (6/3 - 6/11)

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Versus Promotion Official Feedback Thread (6/3 - 6/11)

Community Manager

Hey, Madden Mobile fans!

This is the official feedback thread on the Versus promotion currently happening in game. Below you'll find the strategy guide and Masters below. Let us know what you think about the promotion when you have a minute so we can send this thread over to the team. Good luck and have fun!

Versus1.JPGVersus2.JPGVersus3.JPG

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 14 (1,188 Views)

Versus Event

★★ Newbie

Playing the Versus Event.  I have enought tokens and banners but it will not allow me to unlock the 98 players.  Anyone else having this issue?

M.

Message 1 of 14 (1,212 Views)

Re: Versus Event

Community Manager
@MBossman13 Hey thanks for letting us know about an issue you were having. Is it still happening to you? I'd try restarting the device so your account re-syncs with the servers. That can help it refresh your token amount on the account if it's not registering 100 tokens on the back-end.
Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 14 (1,161 Views)

Re: Not letting me exchange veteran vs badges

★★★ Newbie

I have this same issue. I have vs badges from both Veterans and Phenoms and when trying to use them to get a player in the vs promotion it doesn’t list them. I’ve screen recorded a video to display this issue. I have not been able to collect players in Vs for over a week and have missed out on dozens of players. 

link to video: https://twitter.com/jandavidsoutar/status/1270073987150700544?s=21

Message 4 of 14 (1,091 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have the exact same issue. You just have to keep replaying for the badges you need including the green VS event at bottom until it recognizes your badges. I did make a case with EA Help about this issue but they said it was an issue with my MM and phone, not a system glitch and they referred me here lol. But yeah, just play for a cpl more of the badges you need and the green VS event one more time and it will finally unlock the player. 

Message 5 of 14 (1,134 Views)

Re: Versus Promotion Official Feedback Thread (6/3 - 6/11)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Regarding the VS event and the current state of MM 20 in general, it feels flat, and the VS event isn't enough. Even Daily Madden is insubstantial now. We need an event where we can grind for a variety of higher OVR, higher power players and it would be nice if MM would refresh the players in UL, Flashbacks, Phenoms, and so on. It feels like there is no way to really further build our teams and I am running into the phenomenon of different players with teams consisting of pretty much the same lineup. In short, we need to be able to earn a variety of players with higher OVR and power and VS just isn't enough. Please add a cool new event with lots of players and please refresh UL, Phenoms, etc with new players that match the current OVR and power levels. Thank you.
Message 6 of 14 (1,131 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Blueberry - Thanks for the advice. I did try every troubleshooting process including your suggestion but the VS event still won't recognize that I already have for example two Veterans badges unless I play at least two more of the two Veterans events then one extra green VS event. Only then will VS recognize my badges and allow me to claim the player of the day.

Before I continue let it be known that I love MM. Been playing EA Madden Football since forever and enjoy MM including being able to be in the same league with my brother and be able to compete despite the miles between us. MM, despite the glitches and Oops moments like my still-missing 100 OVR Tillman which I was assured I would receive, MM is a wonderful game and I tip my hat to the developers, testers and support teams.

But I feel compelled to state again that especially this late in the game year that the VS event offers surprisingly few players. The two primary award players are worthless to me and I'm sure that holds true for most other serious players at this point. And while there is one Veterans player I'm grinding for, the amount of badges and players required especially now that MM has removed the ToTD event from Daily Madden, is prohibitive to say the least and having already spent over $300 on MM this year, much more than last year, I can't afford to buy more Madden Cash. Point being, the VS event might be great for players getting a late start or who haven't been able to play much this year, but for more prolific players, and I am speaking for most members of my league and many others all of whom agree, the VS event just isn't enough.

We need a cool new event which offers a wide variety of players in all positions with higher OVR and higher power. And it would be nice to see UL, Phenoms, Legends and other areas refreshed with new players that reflect how far into the game year we are. Daily Madden just seems silly now unless you are working on an Evo player as I am. And what happened to grab bags and Playoff badges being thrown in with awards for winning ToTW and other events? Also pulling the Totd event from Daily Madden hurts on a variety of levels. We need those players for a variety of purposes including earning the Max badges to upgrade certain players.

In short, MM was great right until Postseason ended. Now it feels stale and flat with little to work towards compared to last season when I was upgrading my team 'til the very last day. It is my hope that you will pass the word along to someone on team MM who cares that can help implement a worthy new event featuring a wide variety of higher OVR higher Power players as well as refresh Daily Madden and all associated Sets and stuff like UL. I mean, I am grinding for a 98 UL DE who I might be able to sell for 50k if I can even find a buyer. Been trying to sell a great 100 OVR safety at half the asking price and less for two weeks and not one bid because everyone already has their team built up enough. We need a new event with a plethora of better players along with a refresh of Daily Madden and UL and we need it badly! Thank you. 

Michael 

Message 7 of 14 (1,104 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Just a quick note to say that given that you took the time to create a thread just for VS feedback, I am surprised that so few players have responded.
Message 8 of 14 (1,103 Views)

Community Manager
@michaelkottler Thank you for the feedback! I create these megathreads to gather all of your thoughts for the Madden Mobile team. They gather feedback from all types of sources, such as Discord, Reddit, YouTube, Twitter/Facebook, and so forth.

All in all the more discussions we have here the better the game will be in the long run.

I'll definitely pass this along to the team for you:

"We need a cool new event which offers a wide variety of players in all positions with higher OVR and higher power. And it would be nice to see UL, Phenoms, Legends and other areas refreshed with new players that reflect how far into the game year we are. Daily Madden just seems silly now unless you are working on an Evo player as I am. And what happened to grab bags and Playoff badges being thrown in with awards for winning ToTW and other events? Also pulling the Totd event from Daily Madden hurts on a variety of levels. We need those players for a variety of purposes including earning the Max badges to upgrade certain players."

A lot of players here have been requesting Wes Chandler in the other thread we have. Any specific players you have in mind?
Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 14 (1,063 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The only issue I have with this series is you can only get one of the showdown 100ovr players. You have to choose which one you want to get and can only get 7 98ovr players. I completed the Bush set but would like to get the Allen one as well. I opened it this morning to find you can't get another 98 to finish it (3 of 4 98ovr). Other than that I liked the promo. I completed 3 or 4 players and got some great players.

Message 10 of 14 (1,061 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More